aberdeen-music

edgar prais in NME Radar section...

Jamesy

Nice little bit..

Page 22..

'Paul Harris, A&R manager @ B-Unique Records on his unsigned faves of hte moment'

"Casting my net slightly further north, to the sunny climes of Aberdeen, I just got a demo through from three guys calling themselves Edgar Prais (www.myspace.com/edgarprais). If Modest Mouse were jamming with Teenage Fanclub in Rivers Cuomo's basement, the results would bear some similarity to the punchy, crunchy pop these tykes make. I was so excited by the demo, I jumped on a flight to see them supporting our boys The Twang. They didn't disappoint. Seriously, they're one of the most energetic new bands in the UK."

lol - i know what u mean! it's cause they think they are the creme de la creme of the whole world wide music industry. An, also when they blast the twang all over the front page and big them up all the time, when Magazine sales in the West Midlands drop to an all time low, you have to wonder.....

Guest Savant
or band a sounds like band b on acid falling down a flight of stairs with band c ending up in a swimming pool full of jelly with bands d and e jerking off over band f.

You've taken that too far...

Guest idol_wild
or band a sounds like band b on acid falling down a flight of stairs with band c ending up in a swimming pool full of jelly with bands d and e jerking off over band f.

Dave: I love you.