aberdeen-music

I just bought..

Benji

From their website...

"VAT, Customs & Courier charges will be applied. We have no control over this and we do sympathise with you over these charges.

For your information: When you package arrives in the UK HM Revenue & Customs will charge 17.5% VAT on the total value of your purchase, including shipping. They will also charge around 0.60p Import Duty per watch. The courier (Usually Parcelforce) will additionally charge a 13.50 'Administration' charge."

From their website...

"VAT, Customs & Courier charges will be applied. We have no control over this and we do sympathise with you over these charges.

For your information: When you package arrives in the UK HM Revenue & Customs will charge 17.5% VAT on the total value of your purchase, including shipping. They will also charge around 0.60p Import Duty per watch. The courier (Usually Parcelforce) will additionally charge a 13.50 'Administration' charge."

SHIT!!

This is exactly the reason why I need to stop smoking weed.

Binary watch awesome! I love binary! My friend has a binary clock and now I can read it pretty quickly. I want a hex watch. It could say the time in seconds, between 0 and 86399... or maybe it would be easier to have --:--:-- after all... 16:13:2A... aw yess that would kick ass, everyone would think the LCD was broken and my watch was just shit.

This watch probably exists.

!!!!!!!!

Off I go to seek it.

Binary watch awesome! I love binary! My friend has a binary clock and now I can read it pretty quickly. I want a hex watch. It could say the time in seconds, between 0 and 86399... or maybe it would be easier to have --:--:-- after all... 16:13:2A... aw yess that would kick ass, everyone would think the LCD was broken and my watch was just shit.

This watch probably exists.

!!!!!!!!

Off I go to seek it.

Seek some help instead......