aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Benji

I just bought..

my mate has a watch that tells you the time in binary, and takes him the full minute to decode it each time.

Dunno about Binary but the watch I ordered looks Nippy. Has Knightrider appeal to it though.. and Oh aye, it's nae green it's red :up:

twe002l1ff5.jpg

twe002l5pw6.jpg

that is pretty cool actually. Although the time in the image looks pretty confusing, theres two lights on in the x10 minute bit.

Although the time in the image looks pretty confusing, theres two lights on in the x10 minute bit.

Aye whats that about eh... ah well.. it looks smart, who cares about the time :D

Just a wee warning:

If you do go ahead and buy one of these watches you likely have to pay Customs a charge fee of 23 to get it in the country!!!

I fucking hate Customs, cunts.

From their website...

"VAT, Customs & Courier charges will be applied. We have no control over this and we do sympathise with you over these charges.

For your information: When you package arrives in the UK HM Revenue & Customs will charge 17.5% VAT on the total value of your purchase, including shipping. They will also charge around 0.60p Import Duty per watch. The courier (Usually Parcelforce) will additionally charge a 13.50 'Administration' charge."

Ill stick to lookin at my mobile for the time. Worst case sinario, ask a random, it wont cost me 52+vat and some nasty import charges.

From their website...

"VAT, Customs & Courier charges will be applied. We have no control over this and we do sympathise with you over these charges.

For your information: When you package arrives in the UK HM Revenue & Customs will charge 17.5% VAT on the total value of your purchase, including shipping. They will also charge around 0.60p Import Duty per watch. The courier (Usually Parcelforce) will additionally charge a 13.50 'Administration' charge."

SHIT!!

This is exactly the reason why I need to stop smoking weed.

It still hasn't arrived. Can you believe that shit. And I had to pay 23 to customs. Bastardos!

Admin, delete this post please.

Binary watch awesome! I love binary! My friend has a binary clock and now I can read it pretty quickly. I want a hex watch. It could say the time in seconds, between 0 and 86399... or maybe it would be easier to have --:--:-- after all... 16:13:2A... aw yess that would kick ass, everyone would think the LCD was broken and my watch was just shit.

This watch probably exists.

!!!!!!!!

Off I go to seek it.

Binary watch awesome! I love binary! My friend has a binary clock and now I can read it pretty quickly. I want a hex watch. It could say the time in seconds, between 0 and 86399... or maybe it would be easier to have --:--:-- after all... 16:13:2A... aw yess that would kick ass, everyone would think the LCD was broken and my watch was just shit.

This watch probably exists.

!!!!!!!!

Off I go to seek it.

Seek some help instead......