aberdeen-music

[GIG] RFR presents: Another Breath + The Legacy + Escape to Victory @ The Tunnels

RFR presents...

Another Breath (Rivalry Records) Fast, old-skool, positive hardcore from NYC www.myspace.com/anotherbreath

The Legacy (Visible Noise) One of the UK's finest HC bands, taking influence from the likes of Chain of Strength, Dag Nasty, Sheffield's "The Legacy" give it a fresh and modern approach www.myspace.com/thelegacy

Attack the Hive Edinburgh hardcore crew...ex-Today we Fight www.myspace.com/attackthehive

Escape to Victory Melodic hardcore from Aberdeen, mixing it up a bit www.myspace.com/escapetovictoryuk

@ The Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen

Tuesday 29th May 2007

8pm, 7 (not sure if tickets are gonna be in one-up or see tickets)

Magic, this is the night after my last exam so I'll be there with bells and shit on. I don't expect to remember much of the evening :gringo:

Looking forward to seeing Escape to Victory again, that was a very impressive debut this past Monday.

Oh, summer :D

• 3 weeks later...

A really good gig. Another Breath and Attack the Hive were fantastic. Cheers to Jamesey for putting it on and letting us play :)

Who were the Brainbusters then? It's been doing my head in since Attack the Hive mentioned it. What was the name of the team of Andre the Giant and King Haku?

I'm well fed up of posting things and seeing I've followed an invalid link.

A really good gig. Another Breath and Attack the Hive were fantastic. Cheers to Jamesey for putting it on and letting us play :)

Who were the Brainbusters then? It's been doing my head in since Attack the Hive mentioned it. What was the name of the team of Andre the Giant and King Haku?

I'm well fed up of posting things and seeing I've followed an invalid link.

hi kirk, your band were excellent.