aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
kirkt

[GIG] RFR presents: Another Breath + The Legacy + Escape to Victory @ The Tunnels

RFR presents...

Another Breath (Rivalry Records) Fast, old-skool, positive hardcore from NYC www.myspace.com/anotherbreath

The Legacy (Visible Noise) One of the UK's finest HC bands, taking influence from the likes of Chain of Strength, Dag Nasty, Sheffield's "The Legacy" give it a fresh and modern approach www.myspace.com/thelegacy

Attack the Hive Edinburgh hardcore crew...ex-Today we Fight www.myspace.com/attackthehive

Escape to Victory Melodic hardcore from Aberdeen, mixing it up a bit www.myspace.com/escapetovictoryuk

@ The Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen

Tuesday 29th May 2007

8pm, 7 (not sure if tickets are gonna be in one-up or see tickets)

Magic, this is the night after my last exam so I'll be there with bells and shit on. I don't expect to remember much of the evening :gringo:

Looking forward to seeing Escape to Victory again, that was a very impressive debut this past Monday.

Oh, summer :D

This Tuesday! Don't have a clue if you need tickets or if it's 7 on the door. Hopefully Jamesey can shed some light on this...

so has anyone actually seen any fliers for this gig or any promotion other than this here thread started by kirk?

I was wondering about that too. Had a bit of a wonder about town when I was up at the weekend but didn't see nowt.

I shall be there with my lovely friend Poutts of formerly being in Onion Terror fame. And Cameron, I've taken to calling him Cam Cam but I don't think he likes it that much.

Thanks to everyone who came down. It was an awsome night. The Legacy couldn't make it, however, another breath made up for it...even an encore.

Attack the Hive were excellent...go see them if you can!

I'm going to bed...knackered...hope to see you guys at an E2V gig when Kirkt gets back in September.

Peace,

Jamie E2V

A really good gig. Another Breath and Attack the Hive were fantastic. Cheers to Jamesey for putting it on and letting us play :)

Who were the Brainbusters then? It's been doing my head in since Attack the Hive mentioned it. What was the name of the team of Andre the Giant and King Haku?

I'm well fed up of posting things and seeing I've followed an invalid link.

A really good gig. Another Breath and Attack the Hive were fantastic. Cheers to Jamesey for putting it on and letting us play :)

Who were the Brainbusters then? It's been doing my head in since Attack the Hive mentioned it. What was the name of the team of Andre the Giant and King Haku?

I'm well fed up of posting things and seeing I've followed an invalid link.

hi kirk, your band were excellent.

My brother was right...it is Arn Anderson.

I got confused because Bobby "the Brain" Heenan was Andre and Hakus manager.