aberdeen-music

Thin Lizzy and Queensryche Saturday 1st December Music Hall Aberdeen

Fuckin Hell' date=' but Sean Harris isn't in them now, and I'm in Glasgow anyway, bad timing.

Thats bad news for you Daz though, even if you've seen them a few of times. So thats 2 bands playing without their original singers, hmm.[/quote']

Yep bad news about Diamond Head playing, I'm only going to see John Sykes playing guitar anyway, im not worried who sings, only who plays guitar, and i loved him in Blue Murder and his solo Cd's, he is a good singer anyway.

I had the Blue Murder lp and thought it was three quarters really good' date=' I saw Sykes play with Whitesnake in 83, sure you were at that one too Daz, crazy Cozy Powell drum solo if I remember correctly.[/quote']

Yeah i was there, i was 13 at the time, John Sykes was a god, seen him 3 times over the years could have seen him at moshulu. if i had my monopoly cards with me lol.

Ha Ha, No Diamond Head= No Metallica, FACT. Yes I loved them as a youth, and they are still the only band out of the NWOBHM scene that I can listen to now, even though they were more Zep than metal.

The thought of this gig reminds me of good old Mike Fyvie, who hated Thin Lizzy with a (often quite funny) passion, last I heard he was working at Leeds Uni.