aberdeen-music

Guitarist looking to join a band...

Butchered at Birth

Hey all, I'm looking for an existing band to play in. I don't have the time to form up something new or write a set list of material but I'm desperate to just get playing again, be it live or just jamming.

I'm into lots of different metal genres, these would include (in no particular order) -

Battle Metal

Black Metal

Death Metal

Doom Metal

Grindcore

Melo-Death (to an extent)

Power Metal

Prog Metal

Thrash Metal

Viking Metal

Good old fashioned Rock!

And any combos inbetween!

My skill level would honestly be poor lead guitarist, solid rythm. I'm not ashamed of blowing my own trumpet when I say that my picking hand is fast as fuck :up: . I've spent a lot of time getting faster at rythm, but as a consequence I never really developed soloing skills. That said, I'm not completely crippled, I can play complex harmony lines and complex, fast rythm styles.

I also have all my own gear capable of playing to a live crowd.

Anyway, I just want to jam out with a band, learn the songs and get playing live again.

If you're interested then send me a message or do the old myspace thing at:

www.myspace.com/mnyeurgh

Cheers,

Ross.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey we're looking for a bassist, but a 2nd guitarist might be cool , as long as you dont want very much creative input cuz we have a very specific style in mind and itd mainly be me just telling you what to play.......

n e way check us out on www.myspace.com/cranialdeath

keep in mind that the recordings are about a year old now and the songs are generally faster/tighter now.

Lewis/Cranial

band available

Hey all, I'm looking for an existing band to play in. I don't have the time to form up something new or write a set list of material but I'm desperate to just get playing again, be it live or just jamming.

I'm into lots of different metal genres, these would include (in no particular order) -

Battle Metal

Black Metal

Death Metal

Doom Metal

Grindcore

Melo-Death (to an extent)

Power Metal

Prog Metal

Thrash Metal

Viking Metal

Good old fashioned Rock!

And any combos inbetween!

My skill level would honestly be poor lead guitarist, solid rythm. I'm not ashamed of blowing my own trumpet when I say that my picking hand is fast as fuck :up: . I've spent a lot of time getting faster at rythm, but as a consequence I never really developed soloing skills. That said, I'm not completely crippled, I can play complex harmony lines and complex, fast rythm styles.

I also have all my own gear capable of playing to a live crowd.

Anyway, I just want to jam out with a band, learn the songs and get playing live again.

If you're interested then send me a message or do the old myspace thing at:

www.myspace.com/mnyeurgh

Cheers,

Ross.

dude im startin a neo classical melodic black metal band pm if ur intrested