aberdeen-music

some moorings gig slots i'd like to fill asap with great bands oh yes

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now listen... in advance of you showing up tonight or some other Friday and hassling, begging, pleading etc regards your brother's drumkit. Please be aware that:

A) Although I remain an alcoholic, I am sadly no longer drinking, and therefore far less susceptible to your charms.

B) I am still mentally scared from the last 4 hours I spent on a Saturday watching your brother set up his kit, not to mention the other 2 hours we spent tuning and sound checking it.

C) The drummers from the other bands are still mentally scarred from being 'required' to use it. One of them was later admitted to a psychiatric unit, and another took his own life.

D) Life is too fuckin short dude!

These are my final words on this subject. The answer to any future enquiries concerning said drumkit are "**** ***" (and that doesn't stand for "fuck yes").

Flash

Ok dont worry flash cause my bros decided just to use ur house kit to make all things flow much easier so u can rest easy and perhaps have a smoke to relax with :D And Ghost of Fudge - ur best to contact us thru our Bebo page which is Malera <Malera44>

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

AYE AYE.

i'd like to see who's available to rock or roll on the following date:

Sat 14 July -

Kenetic

Signals

Thisfamiliarsmile

SUPPORT TBC

also, if atom can't play, there's gonna be a support slot with Anti Product up for grabs too

Sat 21 July -

Anti-Product

Black Atom TBC

No Soucis

and finally, ROSS, is the MDP gig under control?

sat 11 august - mighty duck gig - the ruined tbc