aberdeen-music

some moorings gig slots i'd like to fill asap with great bands oh yes

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, fuctoff are confirmed for the 16th with everyone so long as you're happy with that Bri? I'll leave Callum to confirm Dis-ease, though to be honest, if either of us are headlining, I think it should be Dis-Ease. though in all fairness, I think Lords Of Bastard should headline. But its not my gig.

xxx

Shud be ok. Do you have an IM (msn maybe?) that i can talk to u on for discussion? We have the drummer from REAP and if u remember his setup its massive so he has setup questions about the stage again. Thx

nah, i don't use IM. i'd never get off the freakin thing.

i can potentially solve a lot of discussion by pointing out that the drummer would have to use the basic moorings drum kit, and that discussion on that point is not entered into.

he can bring cymbals, snare, kick, but he has to use the moorings kit (tech spec at www.myspace.com/themooringsbar

hope that's ok

Actually, its a definate yes for july 28th. We are in def. Any contact numbers we should know for details/setup questions etc? Cheers.

Now listen... in advance of you showing up tonight or some other Friday and hassling, begging, pleading etc regards your brother's drumkit. Please be aware that:

A) Although I remain an alcoholic, I am sadly no longer drinking, and therefore far less susceptible to your charms.

B) I am still mentally scared from the last 4 hours I spent on a Saturday watching your brother set up his kit, not to mention the other 2 hours we spent tuning and sound checking it.

C) The drummers from the other bands are still mentally scarred from being 'required' to use it. One of them was later admitted to a psychiatric unit, and another took his own life.

D) Life is too fuckin short dude!

These are my final words on this subject. The answer to any future enquiries concerning said drumkit are "**** ***" (and that doesn't stand for "fuck yes").

Flash