aberdeen-music

weirdest night out ever?

-matthEw-

I doubt you'll get as far as court. Defence solicitors, particularly if they're legal aid, will often advise their clients to plead not guilty regardless. If they plead guilty, it's job done, no more money for the solicitor. But a not guilty plea can drag it out for ages, racking up the fees. Plus there's always the chance that if it drags on long enough, the prosecution will agree to drop some or all of the charges just to get it over with. You'll probably find he'll change his plea just before the trial date.

not guilty? yet there were HOW many witnesses? Hmm... all I can say is "TWAT"

If this turns out to be the opening line of the case for Prosecution, start getting worried.

In all seriousness, that's a pretty twisted situation but at least it'll be a good story to tell. The bit with the Snow White re-creation was particularly good!

If this turns out to be the opening line of the case for Prosecution, start getting worried.

In all seriousness, that's a pretty twisted situation but at least it'll be a good story to tell. The bit with the Snow White re-creation was particularly good!

:p well good thing I'm not a solicitor. I can talk (well, type) properly and be lady-like... I just cant be bothered (see, I could have said arsed)