aberdeen-music

weirdest night out ever?

-matthEw-

last night was definately my weirdest night out ever.

dressed up as the witch from snow white, with 7 buddies dressed up as the dwarfs we headed down to a fancy dress party. got stopped outside the McCallister's house where Lee McCallister, the Aberdeen Assassin himself, forced us to re-enact the scene where the witch knocks on the door, with Lee playing Snow White.

anyway, it got far more bizarre. the party passed largely without incident, apart from various ex's being right pain in the bums. onto town we went and just got bladdered in the Priory with the 7 dwarfs. (dwarves?) met up with one of my nut-case work mates who ended up walking home with us.

by 4am there is just 2 dwarfs, me the witch, and a normal person. when just at the bottom of george street at Split the Winds this French guy starts chucking Capri Sun all over us and Craig's 65 shirt o_O. He then proceeds to empty the whole thing on Dwarf 1's head, which prompts Craig to push him. as he does so, he trips over and falls. thinking that was the end of it we walked away, only for him to pull out a 6" blade flick-knife and swinging at us with all the intention in the world of killing us. eventually, after much running and dodging, his girfriend comes along and calms him down. just a bit up clifton road we look behind us and he's running through the mist, totally like something out of a horror movie. So the 2 dwarfs, myself and Craig leg it down Burnett place, 1 dwarf climbs on the shelters of Kittybrewster school to hide, the other 3 of us head down to Great Northern Road - try and flag down a few cars/taxis, until we realise he's now only 15 yards or so away from us. took another right up Lillybank place and phoned the police as we nipped into the Bowling Green there, then jumped over someones wall and hid in their back garden, arming ourselves with clothes line poles as we see him walk into the bowling green and searching for us. to the police's great credit,3 cars arrived within 30 seconds of him entering the Green (probably about 2 minutes at most since the first phonecall) and 5 of them tackled the crazy bastard to the ground.

police took us to the station, took 3 hours getting statements from us all, laughing at us for looking like total prats, and told us they'd try and pin Attempted Murder on the french boy (who incidentally had a plane for paris leaving at 7am which he missed hah!) Let us go about half 6, so we had to walk all the way from town (again!) in broad daylight with our costumes on.

apologies for lack of coherence in all this, i havent slept in 30 hours:down:

so, what is everyone else's weirdest night out?

Yeah pictures are a must. Sounds like a mad end to a good night.

On a similar fancy dress violence note my brother and myself got into a fight with two twats outside sizzlers a couple of halloween's ago. He was dressed as Death and I was dressed as a ninja. That was quite surreal.

So the 1 dwarf that went onto the shelters... he escaped without any trouble? Did he just go home?

Or did he have a little side adventure of his own? :popcorn:

well, i got his story today actually.

its quite exciting.

he was on the shelters and watched as the scary guy ran passed. he considered throwing a stone off of him but decided against it, and ran home and went to his bed :gringo:

the police found the knife frenchie used tonight- and will be charged with Breach of the Peace, Assault, and Possession of a Knife...and they all lived happily ever after.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i saw a shitload of dudes dressed like noddy if that's the same lot, while driving up from mounthooly onto powis place - they were looking quite rowdy so i gave them the finger, and they all returned the favour

i saw a shitload of dudes dressed like noddy if that's the same lot, while driving up from mounthooly onto powis place - they were looking quite rowdy so i gave them the finger, and they all returned the favour

yes tom that was us, disapointed you didnt recognise me :(

A fairly wierd night for me once also involved sort-of fancy dress, a pyjama party & I must have looked pretty fetching in my pink-pjs, dressing gown & pixie-boots outfit.

Especially to the police, who were apparently looking for someone who had absconded from Cornhill in a similar looking dressing gown. I was nearly home when they lifted me n'all. :(

After a couple of hours in an interview room, some doctor put his head round the door, looked at me in a rather puzzled way & said, "nope, not one of mine" & went away.

Shortly after, I was released & left to walk home all over again but this time, the traffic was getting a bit busier as the next morning approached.

Never again! If it is fancy dress, I take a change of clothing now.

I dunno what's more worrying. Your apparent belief that you grew into an exact lookalike of the aforementioned witch, the blatant Lemon Tree advertising or the fact that shirt cost 65!

Oi oi! my lippy + fake nose + hat + apple + broom had disapeared through the night, and theres nothing wrong with lemon tree advertising, AND there is just no accounting for bad taste.

5 witnesses in total with completely matching statements (ie, the total truth) and 1 other witness (the guys girlfriend) who we've been told is trying to claim it was self-defense. although how pulling at a knife in response to a punch (that he provoked) is self-defence is beyond me :S