aberdeen-music

Paris Hilton the jailbird?

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Paris Hilton gets 45 days in jail

Hil-heir-ious.

"To sentence Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail to me was uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous. I think she was singled out because she's who she is," Howard Weitzman said

Well talk about stating the obvious mate, single her out, make an example of her, might drum into her fans heads that what she was doing was not "omg so fucking awesome".

Should take her down a peg or two.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never ceases to amaze me how much media play these trivial and worthless people get.

This cunt is a particular irritation as she does absolutely fuck-all for a living, yet somehow her nothingness warrants a small rain-forest worth of print.

Oh! what's that? an actress you say? Have you actually seen "House of Wax"?

Well talk about stating the obvious mate, single her out, make an example of her, might drum into her fans heads that what she was doing was not "omg so fucking awesome".

Courts are for justice, it's not justice if you "make an example" of someone. People should be sentenced based on the facts of their case, not to send a message to other people.

That said, I think 45 days isn't enough, should be longer.

It also clearly wouldn't be justice if she got off because she "is who she is" like she did when she drove with her licence suspended last time.

I completely agree. She should have gone to prison the first time.

( I originally wrote a long rant here about how the country will be better when I'm king, but it was silly so i got rid of it. )

I hope she has fun without her army of make-up artists and st.tropez. :p

I'm sure she'll be made MOST welcome and comfortable. Especially by some great big rampaging bull-dyke who'll want a slice of Paris all to herself, you know the type - someone who looks like Biffa Bacon's mum.

I still somehow doubt she'll go to prison. Her lawyers are appealing, and according to Popbitch her mummy is having a quiet word with Governor Schwarzenegger. She's not going to learn any lessons here. She actually thinks that cops pull her over because they think she's hot and want to ask her out, and claims it's her p.a.'s fault as she told her it was OK to drive. It's really nothing to do with her herself, it's all the people around her protecting their own investments that are the problem. She'll never ever know what real life is.

Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton is backing an online petition seeking a pardon of her 45-day prison sentence because she enlivens "mundane" lives.

The petition paints Ms Hilton as a role model who "provides hope for young people all over the US and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives".

What a fucking arrogant whore. Interestingly, the petition FOR jailing her has far more signatures. Jail Paris Hilton Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

vs

FREE PARIS HILTON Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

What a fucking arrogant whore. Interestingly, the petition FOR jailing her has far more signatures. Jail Paris Hilton Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

vs

FREE PARIS HILTON Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

"Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton is backing an online petition seeking a pardon of her 45-day prison sentence because she enlivens "mundane" lives"

THAT statement offends me deeply.

Just because I work for a living, fetaure in none of those stupid glossy gossip magazines and am not coked out my skull all the time does NOT mean that my life is "mundane".

You're right Stripey - she is indeed an "arrogant whore".

the "jail paris" petition has 6000 more signatures than the "free paris" one, and is getting new signatures in a constant stream, that all look as though they come from real people judging by the comments they left.

That's me signed up for jailing the repulsive hing-oot :up:

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I saw this show on Discovery one time where they had these monkeys in a room and some bananas hanging from the ceiling and some boxes on the floor, and after a little while, the monkeys learned to stack the boxes to get to the bananas. Heres my impression of Paris Hilton after 24 hours in that same room: "I want that banana so bad."

Photographed behind the wheel AGAIN...how can she be such a fucking tool?!

Guest bluesxman

The Scum today has a bit about this and the quote from one of her friends concerning alleged death threats that have been posted on her website was -

"One woman wrote that she was going to steal Paris' shoes and if she argues she will be beaten to a pulp - it's horrific"

Ha ha ha, kind of sums up her world nicely....