aberdeen-music

I'm afraid I need help to identify this song.

Snowball

I've heard a catchy song while going about the daily grind recently, once in Asda and once somewhere else that I can't remember. It seemed to be about a girl (well that narrows it down!) and the lyrics were intended to be comical. One line in the chorus in particular was "just something about her". I reckon it was by a Northern band as well as it sounded quite a bit like the Arctic Monkeys. That one line has been in my head for AGES now and I can't bloody well find out what the song is. Googling the only line I can definitely recall was pointless as the phrase is commonly used in folks writing, and I have so little to go on. I've heard it often recently so I looked at the singles chart, but no luck.

Can anyone tell me what song it is? It isn't even that great but this has been annoying me for days now and it's a matter of principal that I find out now. Sorry for making a crappy thread but I really want to know what it is!

I've heard a catchy song while going about the daily grind recently, once in Asda and once somewhere else that I can't remember. It seemed to be about a girl (well that narrows it down!) and the lyrics were intended to be comical. One line in the chorus in particular was "just something about her". I reckon it was by a Northern band as well as it sounded quite a bit like the Arctic Monkeys. That one line has been in my head for AGES now and I can't bloody well find out what the song is. Googling the only line I can definitely recall was pointless as the phrase is commonly used in folks writing, and I have so little to go on. I've heard it often recently so I looked at the singles chart, but no luck.

Can anyone tell me what song it is? It isn't even that great but this has been annoying me for days now and it's a matter of principal that I find out now. Sorry for making a crappy thread but I really want to know what it is!

Little Man Tate - Sexy in Latin?