aberdeen-music

Obedience School-This Sunday

At the risk of setting myself up for a torrent of ridicule and with apologies for asking what might seem a pretty obvious question...

..what exactly does the Obiedience School entail?

right, well basically you have the two rooms in moshulu. the main room has stalls, djs, dancefloor and we put on three stageshows through the night. the back room gets set up as a dungeon with lots of equipment like crosses, racks, benches, a frames, etc, that people are free to play on, consensually either with partners or with the people who come up with the equipment. the nature of the night is that you can experience as little or as much as you want, which is why the dungeon is seperate.

the folk with the equipment are lovely! Very friendly and not at all sleazy :)

have to agree,ive worked a few Obedience Schools at Moshulu and have to say its all done very profesionally.The guys who supply the equipment keep an eye on whats going on to insure peoples safety,not my idea of fun although i did tie an ex to a bed once and left her there and went shopping at asda.

The people involved in this night put alot of work into it so get your asses along to it,who knows it might end up being spanked:popcorn:

right, well basically you have the two rooms in moshulu. the main room has stalls, djs, dancefloor and we put on three stageshows through the night. the back room gets set up as a dungeon with lots of equipment like crosses, racks, benches, a frames, etc, that people are free to play on, consensually either with partners or with the people who come up with the equipment. the nature of the night is that you can experience as little or as much as you want, which is why the dungeon is seperate.

Thanks for the info - it certainly couldn't be any more dangerous or painful that the 5 seasons I sent in the Ayrshire Juniors, though I doubt my war-ravaged body could take much racking!

Maybe one day :up:

Did I hear correctly? Was last night indeed a sell-out? Wouldn't surprise me, it was heaving! Congrats guys, great job! Back room was too busy for my liking this time, but no matter, stage shows were fab, I found a glowstick in my back this morning still emmitting a faint blueishness.

Yeah we had to turn folk away at the door because we were at capacity!!! Never in a million years did we expect that kind of turn out. Rethinking some of the policy for the back room next time, so that it's not as busy. Not enough room to swing my cat.

I still smell of burst glowstick.

Thanks for the comments tho. Glad you enjoyed.