aberdeen-music

Woohoo! Hearts vs Barcelona

Alvin Starclusk

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Then we'll get to play other good teams in the UEFA Cup.

This one could come back and bite you on the arse big-style. Then again, I'd rather see Hearts in Europe than Calderwood, who moved onto "bigger" things. See you at Hampden, JC.

This one could come back and bite you on the arse big-style. Then again, I'd rather see Hearts in Europe than Calderwood, who moved onto "bigger" things. See you at Hampden, JC.

Yeah, I know. Tongue was very firmly in cheek.

Having said that, I think that if we appeal Kingston's three match ban and he's available to play on Sunday, that'll have a huge bearing on the outcome. The man is shit-hot.

As for you RossP - I rather enjoyed my trip to Prague last year. When was the last time ICT were in Europe :p

As for you RossP - I rather enjoyed my trip to Prague last year. When was the last time ICT were in Europe :p

Well wehad Pre-Season in Denmark 2 years ago and Italy last season. Does that count?

Heading to Tuscany this summer, so i'm going to head along for a bit of sun and drunken cheering on of Rossco et al.

Now, now. Don't take your personal beef with Jimmy C out onto the Dandies, Jake!

The man is a clown, but you'd rather see Hearts in Europe than Aberdeen? Be nice!

I just hope we win on Sunday. We should. But Jimmy will probably play a silly formation, play folk out of position and then blame Russel Anderson's absence. At least he can't blame the "stay away fans" for this one.

I just hope we win on Sunday. We should. But Jimmy will probably play a silly formation, play folk out of position and then blame Russel Anderson's absence. At least he can't blame the "stay away fans2 for this one.

I guess we could bring Pele back and enjoy our time at the bottom again...

Or Alex Miller *shudder*

Although Calderwank has done well with the funds he's had, as I said to you on msn camie, tactically he is abysmal.

Plays loads of people out of position, blames the players and fans for everything.

Says he's taken us as far as he can (what has this man ever won? Has he won anything with any team he's managed).

And he's signed shite like Byrne, Brewster, Dempsey, Touzani, Daal.

And now we're apparently looking to sign the 'dutch roy keane'. i'll believe that when i see it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Feel free to take him back.

Not many Dons fans would complain.

Not now, not with the mighty SK doing the business. Well, until you pinch him as well.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Now, now. Don't take your personal beef with Jimmy C out onto the Dandies, Jake!

The man is a clown, but you'd rather see Hearts in Europe than Aberdeen?

Can't help it, it would be like one of your lot joining the Huns. Would you be so forgiving?

I'd rather see Hearts in Europe than JC, there's a difference. He buggered off as soon as the cash dried up, and we're now on the brink of our 2nd domestic final since he left and Europe guaranteed for next season so I can't help but gloat at him. This is nothing against Aberdeen at all, by the way, just him.

I think you'll find, if you visit footy forums etc that most dons fans rate Touzani & Daal very highly and reckon they should both be regulars in the first team next season.

Not really. I visit loads of Dons forums.

Lets be honest, Daal is not going to get a contract.

And Touzani has been a total non-signing for us so far (lets hope he comes on to a game next season).

There's been some dreadful Dons signings over the past few years. Which of the following were Jimmy's...?

Michael Bird

Nicolas Fabiano

Louis Blaha

Fernando Pasquinelli

Leon Mike

Laurent D'Jaffo

Jamie McQuilkie

Blaha is Jimmy's only one out of that list.

He was dire.

You are spot on though, some horrors there.

:down:

I'd complain if Calderwood left. OK, his tactics are highly questionable but there's no doubting he's taken a club that were fucking shocking for most of the last 15 odd years and turned them into a competitive top 4 team.

I'd hate to see us throw that away too soon just because the guy comes across as an ass, he must be doing something right.

He's got one more season for me. If he hasn't started to sort out the areas we all know are weak (or if Byrne is still being picked), if we get gubbed in Europe (assuming we make it) or if our cup campaign once again amounts to 2 games then I'll join the naysayers.

Blaha is Jimmy's only one out of that list.

I seem to remember him hitting the bar against ICT a couple of seasons ago. I was in Prague watching the Live text updates of the match, where we lost 1-0 to a Noel Whelan goal. The stats showed we had about 70% of possession, and had something like 30 shots on goal to Dons 2 shots.... and we still lost :down:

I seem to remember him hitting the bar against ICT a couple of seasons ago. I was in Prague watching the Live text updates of the match, where we lost 1-0 to a Noel Whelan goal. The stats showed we had about 70% of possession, and had something like 30 shots on goal to Dons 2 shots.... and we still lost :down:

We always seem to do that to you though. I remember the game last season where you had the better of it up in Inverness and Lovell scored about 5 mins from the end (as usual).