aberdeen-music

Cause of nightmares? Cheese or women

Phatbar

Having been told by parents and those olden respectfull types that eating cheese before I go to bed will cause me nightmares, I took it upon myself to do a teast.

I had cheese every night for 3 weeks and never had one night mare to report.

However I moved in with my fiancee and all of a suden my nightmares were never ending.

So lets take this moment to discuss causes of nightmares :)

Having been told by parents and those olden respectfull types that eating cheese before I go to bed will cause me nightmares, I took it upon myself to do a teast.

However I moved in with my fiancee and all of a suden my nightmares were never ending.

Well, I've never had a lump of cheese that blew the limit on my credit card or yapped incessently in my lug about stupid game show results and folk from the office that I don't know.

Women.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Amazing, exactly the same thing happened to me about 5 years ago. The only problem was I was awake the whole fucking time.

My friends and I did an experiment like that, only we ate different kinds of cheeses and all came to same conclusion: brie was the the cause of some very fucked up dreams, not really nightmares though. We call them briems :)

You stole that from somewhere, I'm not sure where, but you did :p

As far as the cheese/women ratio goes, I'm undecided. Both have the potential to mess me up in the middle of the night ;)

True

or why don't you just stop getting involved if it's that much of a strain on your life :rolleyes:

Yeah but being a guy, its my duty to do things that I dont agree with in order to be as stubern as possible oh along with awkward so getting involved is actually exciting :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yeah but being a guy, its my duty to do things that I dont agree with in order to be as stubern as possible oh along with awkward so getting involved is actually exciting :up:

Plus you get laid.

Cause of nightmares?

Cheesey Women

Plus you get laid.

Good point...... I like sex more with women, They just do it better than guys (not hat i know, but my friend used to be gay)

Anyway they just dont have sex unless u give your devotional love to them and them only so guess iv got to get involved :)

Guest bluesxman
i had sleeping tablets that gave me nightmares about ewoks for 5 days.

thats was fun. wicket raiding your sock drawer at 6am

If an Ewok raiding your sock drawer constitutes a nightmare for you, your pleasant dreams must be amazing....