aberdeen-music

Modern day pirates

I was having a discussion with one of my friends last night, and we wondered why modern day pirates don't dress up in a fashion similar to pirates back in the day? Surely they would get more enjoyment out of plundering dressed in such a manner, and victims of their high seas robberies probably wouldn't mind as much if they were robbed by someone with frilly sleeves and an eye patch. It would add a bit of theatre to the occasion at least with all the "yarrrs" and whatnot.

If I was a pirate, I'd dress up. Probably draw the line at removing an eye or limb though...

What if pirates were just naturists..............? They would still get the theatre and attention with less hastle of worrying what others think of there Sherly Baset tops and Guicci Eye patches :)

Plus they would get a great tan at see

Their shriveled cocks would strike fear into the heart of no seaman however!

What if pirates were just naturists..............? They would still get the theatre and attention with less hastle of worrying what others think of there Sherly Baset tops and Guicci Eye patches :)

Plus they would get a great tan at see

But that would be a bit gay... all those guys... alone.... on a galleon. Thats not what pirating is all about! There meant to pillage towns for there treasure and woman! Nae be to busy admiring each others tans... and cocks.

The%20Finger.jpg
if don't have anything useful to say which is relevant to the topic, don't bother posting..
(sic)
if you people can't stay on topic without insulting (me), I suggest you don't post.
if I hear anymore crap about pirates or ninjas I'm gonna kill someone.

Ha - har me hearties.

Ninja kicks

Parrots

Stealth kills

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Dragonninja

Seven drunken pirates and the seven deadly sins

Surely some company somewhere could cook up a movie about a pirate ninja? Cash in on Jack Sparrow's popularity. And the concept of a pirate ninja is formiddable.

The%20Finger.jpg.
if don't have anything useful to say which is relevant to the topic, don't bother posting.

if you people can't stay on topic without insulting (me), I suggest you don't post.

if I hear anymore crap about pirates or ninjas I'm gonna kill someone.

Forward to death............

Ha - har me hearties.

Ninja kicks

Parrots

Stealth kills

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Dragonninja

Seven drunken pirates and the seven deadly sins

Surely some company somewhere could cook up a movie about a pirate ninja? Cash in on Jack Sparrow's popularity. And the concept of a pirate ninja is formiddable.

• 2 weeks later...