aberdeen-music

pool v chelsea

Guest Bob Double Jack

Guest Bob Double Jack

ha ha ha ha

lets all laugh at jose and his overpaid greetin faced losers.

better team my arse, in a very defensive game, pool were just the better team, and did carve out some clear cut opportunities.

reina is the penalty king ! :up:

From Liverpool's Chief Exec.:

"I guess when you've invested 500m it's a fantastic season to win the League Cup. He's welcome to his opinions, we care about Liverpool."

I reckon Chelsea could've won it in extra time but the game jsut got too scrappy then. Liverpool dominated the majority of the game. It was something like 70/30 possession in Liverpool's favour.

Oh and Jose's excuse at half time was something along the lines of they had played more games than Liverpool and would be more tired.

Following the GMTV phone in scandal, Man United are suing UEFA for allowing them to enter a competition they had no chance of winning

UEFA have decided there will be a play off for 3rd and 4th place for this years's Champions League. Both the losing semi finalists will be invited to participate. It will be called The FA Cup Final.

Police have issued a statement in connection with the person they want to interview with regard to the ransacking of Pepe Reina's house whilst he was at Anfield. The chief suspect is one Frank Lampard who is alleged to have gone missing from about 7.45 pm on Tuesday 1st May.

Guest Bob Double Jack
Should be a cracking final, but on yesterday's evidence Milan's name is on the Cup

thats what they said at half time in 2005. however, they look a far more difficult proposition than they were then. If they go 3-0 up, then it will be "good night vienna" - or "good night athens".