aberdeen-music

Deja Vu....Creepy....

Diesel

Yesterday, Johnny Mac posted a question about an obscure 80's sci-fi movie that he couldn't remember the name of.

We eventually worked out that it was Spacehunter : Adventures In The Forbidden Zone, a low-budget 1983 film starring Molly Ringwald.

A few minutes ago, my 9-year-old daughter was doing her homework reading (out loud) and I heard her say "Molly Ringwald".

I had a look at her school book which is called "Working In Films" and she was reading a section about make-up artists.

And right in the centre of the page was a photo of Molly Ringwald having make-up applied for.....Spacehunter!

Fair gave me the shivers so it did o_O

Still, could have been worse, she might have said one of the following...

• "Candyman" (x5)
  • "Redrum"
  • "One, two Freddy's coming for you"
  • "Captain Howdy"
  • "They're He-re!"

and of course...

"I see dead people"

Anyone else had a recent creep-out moment?

Guest DustyDeviada

Yes, Hog was round at my house the other week. *shiver*

Every now and then I'm sure I can hear a ghostly cry of "Devvviiiinnn" around the house.

Yesterday, Johnny Mac posted a question about an obscure 80's sci-fi movie that he couldn't remember the name of.

We eventually worked out that it was Spacehunter : Adventures In The Forbidden Zone, a low-budget 1983 film starring Molly Ringwald.

A few minutes ago, my 9-year-old daughter was doing her homework reading (out loud) and I heard her say "Molly Ringwald".

I had a look at her school book which is called "Working In Films" and she was reading a section about make-up artists.

And right in the centre of the page was a photo of Molly Ringwald having make-up applied for.....Spacehunter!

Fair gave me the shivers so it did o_O

Still, could have been worse, she might have said one of the following...

• "Candyman" (x5)
  • "Redrum"
  • "One, two Freddy's coming for you"
  • "Captain Howdy"
  • "They're He-re!"

and of course...

"I see dead people"

Superb stuff! :D

Yep. Last night I dreamt that I actually enjoyed Love, Honour and Obey8o

Hemmin! yiv already been telt aboot that avatar - either bin it or put a life-size version in your signature. I'm fed up straining my peepers looking at those fabulous, fabulous thighs!

Hemmin! yiv already been telt aboot that avatar - either bin it or put a life-size version in your signature. I'm fed up straining my peepers looking at those fabulous, fabulous thighs!

And I've telt ye Nit!

The thighs are nice but the diddies are better.

I bet she's got a fud like candy floss:love: