aberdeen-music

How to lose 20lbs in 10 weeks

Stripey

Because people eat their food from British supermarkers and British farmers provide this to the shops. Sadly, our country's food industry is so money-driven that, when you buy a sandwich and expect in it what you can see, the fact is that you're not seeing all the shitty substitues that essentially keep that minking piece of bread latched to its dubious innards.

In this country, it's been found out through investigative journalists, that off-date unsaleable left-over chicken is blasted with a chemical concoction to preserve it's from borderline fustiness and then it can be marketed again as fresh chicken, which is an ideal ingredient ideal in a ready meal - something in this country that has become increasingly popular and probably will continue into the future, unabated.

The food industry in UK has become more lucrative in profit than selling crack cocaine.

It's quite right, so many people eat convenience foods as if it was normal, and the stuff tastes like shit anyway.

An actual alternative that worked well for me in the past was:

Gym: 3-4 times a week for at least 2 hours (45 minutes of cardio at least, the rest divided between weights and floor exercises).

Food: Carb based meals in the morning (weetabix, toast, blah), healthy food through-out the day, as much fruit and veg as you like and a hearty tea pref high in protein to help build muscle after gym work).

I ate like a pig at weekends.

That worked for me. I basically cut out booze altogether though.

No fads... and the weight has stayed off. It's not exactly rocket science and there's hardly a risk factor. I also didn't calorie count unless I ate crisps or chocolate (in which case I'd burn the calories of them off on an exercise bike later in the evening). :)

So true. If you exercise enough, you can basically eat anything.