physician in addition to giving you the correct prescription for

killing the tapeworm should be aware of your condition in case

you should have any unusual adverse reactions. In at least one

documented case a woman from the Netherlands had her

intestines perforated by a tapeworm. Of course this is

exceedingly rare, but again why take anymore risks than

necessary.

Why take any risk at all!?!?

What's worked for me was simply cutting down on crisps, chocolate and full fat fizzy juice. As well as switching to cooking my meals from fresh instead of frozen (doesn't take much longer) and getting off my fat arse and actually doing some excercise. The old eat a balanced diet and get some regular excercise cliche.

This time last year, 14 and a half stone. Now, 12 and a half and still dropping.

Think with excercise the key is finding something you want to do. I had a short gym membership and while I went along a couple of times it wasn't something I could see becoming a habit. In the end I bought a cheap mountain bike and started going out to culter and back at weekends as well as the occasional zip round the forest trails. Much more enjoyable and it's now something I look forward to at the end of the week.

Couple that with the occasional jog during the week, some weights and a foldable rowing machine for rainy days and it's pretty easy to keep the weight coming off without spending 30 a month in gym fees. I'm also working in the city centre now so I get a 20 minute walk to work in the morning and another one going home at night.

What's worked for me was simply cutting down on crisps, chocolate and full fat fizzy juice. As well as switching to cooking my meals from fresh instead of frozen (doesn't take much longer) and getting off my fat arse and actually doing some excercise. The old eat a balanced diet and get some regular excercise cliche.

This time last year, 14 and a half stone. Now, 12 and a half and still dropping.

Think with excercise the key is finding something you want to do. I had a short gym membership and while I went along a couple of times it wasn't something I could see becoming a habit. In the end I bought a cheap mountain bike and started going out to culter and back at weekends as well as the occasional zip round the forest trails. Much more enjoyable and it's now something I look forward to at the end of the week.

Couple that with the occasional jog during the week, some weights and a foldable rowing machine for rainy days and it's pretty easy to keep the weight coming off without spending 30 a month in gym fees. I'm also working in the city centre now so I get a 20 minute walk to work in the morning and another one going home at night.

wise words, i should probably try that. The jogging thing can be tough like.

wise words, i should probably try that. The jogging thing can be tough like.

Try something else then. Join a 5 a side team or something. I just go jogging if it's a nice night and I feel like excercise but don't have time for a proper bike ride. 20 minutes running round holburn is more than enough to knacker me out the same as a long bike ride.

I'll ignore the cock comment.

Eat fuck loads of protein and do a lot of weight work, you'll begin to gain tissue by doing that :)

Actually it has to be a diet of 3000 cals per day for a guy. Only 30% has to be protein. I only know because i decided I needed ot bulk up and put on 2 stone in 1 and a half years. I'm now a healthy 11.5 stone and still growing. Try and do weight training 3 to 4 times a week and with a good diet you should start seeing slow gains that will stay with you. :up:

Note: Damn i sound sad knowing that... 8-)

Now that the weather has improved, I've just started taking up running down the coastline to Johnner and back three times a week. This along with a shite food/booze ban, and the flab is now starting to shed. Although you townsfolk won't get the scenery the same, I can't recommend running highly enough at the moment......

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Now that the weather has improved, I've just started taking up running down the coastline to Johnner and back three times a week. This along with a shite food/booze ban, and the flab is now starting to shed. Although you townsfolk won't get the scenery the same, I can't recommend running highly enough at the moment......

Good stuff, you'll need to be fighting fit for the double-header gig next month. Not long started exercising regularly myself, feeling better already...............

I see you're talking about weight... Anyway, how come most people in Britain are overweighted(fat) ? I just cant imagine how much you have to eat or what to gain that weight :/ I'm not being mean I just don't get it actually. I would understand if just some not most were kinda fat ...

If i feel a gut coming on i go for a one hour session on the shitter and that usually gets makes me feel better and i've lost weight.

Also a people have said DON'T bother going to a gym with you can have the confidence and spare money to remain in your house / flat using all sorts of household appliances as weights , use the stairs as a diy running machine and plus you don't get all the gym rats staring down at you as if your a peice of shit on their roid needle.

I see you're talking about weight... Anyway, how come most people in Britain are overweighted(fat) ? I just cant imagine how much you have to eat or what to gain that weight :/ I'm not being mean I just don't get it actually. I would understand if just some not most were kinda fat ...

Because people eat their food from British supermarkers and British farmers provide this to the shops. Sadly, our country's food industry is so money-driven that, when you buy a sandwich and expect in it what you can see, the fact is that you're not seeing all the shitty substitues that essentially keep that minking piece of bread latched to its dubious innards.

In this country, it's been found out through investigative journalists, that off-date unsaleable left-over chicken is blasted with a chemical concoction to preserve it's from borderline fustiness and then it can be marketed again as fresh chicken, which is an ideal ingredient ideal in a ready meal - something in this country that has become increasingly popular and probably will continue into the future, unabated.

The food industry in UK has become more lucerative in profit than selling crack cocaine.