aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Mac

Pubs / Shops that sell 'Crown Lager'?

Anyone know any shops / pubs that sell Crown Lager? (Bottled Australian stuff).

Archies used to sell it, but don't have it just now and I really fancy some during the summer months.

Anyone know any shops / pubs that sell Crown Lager? (Bottled Australian stuff).

Archies used to sell it, but don't have it just now and I really fancy some during the summer months.

*drooooool* Crown is ace!!

I really want a Carlton Cold right now :(

We used to have Crown but the brewers stopped stocking it.

On the plus side i'm in Sydney at the moment so i'm just going to pop off for a schooner of Carlton.

Which is nice

x

I think there's an offie in Westburn Road that sells Barbican Crown Lager, that's like Crown lager with the Crown taken out :laughing:

* coat got *

On the plus side i'm in Sydney at the moment so i'm just going to pop off for a schooner of Carlton.

Which is nice

x

To quote that monstrous haired lassie Kelis: "I hate you so much right now, Argggggggh" :p

We used to have Crown but the brewers stopped stocking it.

Which is nice

x

If you bump into my brother, tell him he's an arse.

I can guarantee it. They got a delivery of it in bottles on Monday, as they're getting a few new beers in the coming months, Crown being the first..

We've been having trouble with the people that supply some of the bottled beers, and have been unable to get stock of things like Dos Equis, Delerium Tremens, etc.

This has been dragging on a while, so we decided to revamp the range a little bit and Crown is one of the beers that we've chosen. There are more to follow, but Laura would be the best person to provide details as she picked them all.

I tried Crown after it came in, and have to say that it's a really nice beer, lovely and foamy.

If anyone is seeking a full flvoured lager, think the antithesis of Miller(s), the we now have Brewdog Hoprocker... but be advised that it is very hoppy (bitter tasting).

Guest Laura@TMB

As of yesterday, we now have Cruzcampo (Spain) and Cusquena (Peru) in stock too.

:love:

That's because we were there :up:

:laughing:

Sorry I knocked Baldy's eye out. And took a hunk of flesh off his back. And broke your new bassists arm.

Oh that reads so bad...