aberdeen-music

Help. Trying to remember a film name

Johnny Mac

Right.

This might be a long shot, but i'm trying to remember the name of an 80's sci-fi film I used to watch with my mates when we were youger.

It's probably terrible these days, but i want to hunt it down anyway..... It was called something like the executioners and the main bad guy in it was a type of cyborg who had tank tracks for feet and could replace one of his arms for various weapons.......

Anyone seen it, remember it?

Right.

This might be a long shot, but i'm trying to remember the name of an 80's sci-fi film I used to watch with my mates when we were youger.

It's probably terrible these days, but i want to hunt it down anyway..... It was called something like the executioners and the main bad guy in it was a type of cyborg who had tank tracks for feet and could replace one of his arms for various weapons.......

Anyone seen it, remember it?

Oh! you are so getting yer jaw rattled!

I can see the trailer, hear the voiceover, smell the 80's cheese, but just simly cannot place the title!

Ya bastard - it's driving me up the wall :swearing:

Wait... I remember the cyborg guy being the baddie?

Maybe there is another film?

There was an earlier film called "Spacehunter : Adventures in the Forbidden Zone" (is there any other kind of Zone?) - where Michael ironside played a cyborg called Overdog.

It had Molly Ringwald & Ernie Hudson in it as well.

Or "Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn" - it was a similar pile of 80's shite.

Spacehunter it is.

I can remember Michael Ironside in it now.

Region 1 dvd found too.

I bet it's horrendous.

Will be a good trip down memory lane for a few of the boys over some beers though.

Cheers man.

You need to get out more johnny boy:popcorn: