aberdeen-music

Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel

Tav

Logitech Driving Force Pro Steering Wheel 50

I have for sale my Driving Force Pro steering wheel. This wheel is suitable for use with Playstation 2, Playstation 3 and your PC. I use it for playing Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec on PS2 and Live For Speed/GT Legends on PC. It is great...but I need the money to fund my real car now.

The wheel is in as new condition. I purchased it about a year ago from PC World. New this wheel retails for 90-100. I am looking for only 50. The wheel comes with the box and I can deliver in and around Aberdeen. I am happy to post for about 10 extra.

I will include Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec if the buyer wants it, as well as the software to allow the wheel to be used with PC.

The following is taken from the Logitech website: Wheels > Logitech Driving Force™ Pro

12214.jpg

If Gran Turismo™ 4 is on the top of your gaming list, this wheel is for you!

Get ready to experience the most realistic steering wheel ever made. With 900 degrees of wheel rotation, the Logitech Driving Force Pro duplicates the true to life steering dynamics of cars like never before on your PlayStation2 computer entertainment system.

For games that dont support 900 degree steering, the wheel automatically switches to standard 200-degree mode.

Add in state-of-the-art Force Feedback technology, and you have the most advanced, most authentic driving experience in gaming. The advanced rack and pinion steering system lets you turn through 2-1/2 steering wheel rotations.

The rubber wheel, sequential stick shifter, and responsive gas and brake pedals all combine for an incredible level of performance. Get behind the Driving Force Pro and get as close to reality as possible... no seatbelts required.

• Drive in comfort. Soft, full rubber wheel realistically turns 2-1/2 times lock-to-lock. See a list of games that support 900 Degree Steering mode.
  • Use it with other racing games. The Driving Force Pro automatically switches to 200 Degree Steering compatibility mode.
  • Feel all the action with state-of-the-art force feedback technology.
  • Drive like a pro! Textured floorboard features responsive gas and brake pedals and exclusive no-slip carpet grip system. Sequential stick shifter, wheel-mounted paddle shifters, and a full set of Play Station buttons give you all the control you need.

steeringwheels.jpg