aberdeen-music

a little record..

Domino

Hey people!

I'm a bit new here, so I'm not sure if you have a topic for records.. anyway

I recorded that today. The quality ain't good, i paid 1 pound! for the mic.. anyway.

There are some mistakes with the rhythm, i would have used backing track, but the laptop speakers ain't loud enough to hear through guitar.. so anyway, there it is

Air On G string... something like that! (by the way I'm 15 years old) so I haven't played guitar for 100 years like some of you did!

Ha. Cool. The linkage is not working or is that me?

Pasted the link into the browser, got there in the end.

I quite like it actually for a first ever! I can definitely hear some Yngwie there and obviously the classical. What I would like to see you do is become an Angelo Badalamenti addict and go in that direction! (But that's me the angelo badalamenti addict speaking)

:up: :up:

Keep it up!

Ha. Cool. The linkage is not working or is that me?

Pasted the link into the browser, got there in the end.

I quite like it actually for a first ever! I can definitely hear some Yngwie there and obviously the classical. What I would like to see you do is become an Angelo Badalamenti addict and go in that direction! (But that's me the angelo badalamenti addict speaking)

:up: :up:

Keep it up!

Thanks! Hehe you're right here, I love Yngwie Malmsteen, Michael Angelo Batio too!

The point is to keep on practising. Printed some yngwies songs for tomorrow, i'll see how it goes and if it's not too hard :-)

By any chance you're a small person like me?? Around 15-16 years old??

I would like to play with somebody else too, not just my self but can't find anybody around :/

Michael Angelo! Cool. But I like him for kitsch though, if I can be honest here...

I meant Angelo Badalamenti (check David Lynch's soundtracks to almost all his movies and tv stuff).

Put a post up in the Trading Post here and go to the open mics. You'll get there.

Good luck/have fun!

Sorry,I thought that you were talking about MOB :-)

I would get fucked up playing on my own, without rhythm, backings grr..

Anyway, D'ya have skype or msn?