aberdeen-music

London Hotels

SteveCrisis

I've been lucky enough to get a ticket for both Somerset House events for Mogwai and Kasabian.

Could anyone recommend me a reasonably priced hotel as close to the city centre as possible?

Cheap flights already bought and paid for, just need a roof over my head for 3 nights.

Somerset House is located in The Strand to give you an idea of the locale I'm looking for.

Cheers

Steve

I've been lucky enough to get a ticket for both Somerset House events for Mogwai and Kasabian.

Could anyone recommend me a reasonably priced hotel as close to the city centre as possible?

Cheap flights already bought and paid for, just need a roof over my head for 3 nights.

Somerset House is located in The Strand to give you an idea of the locale I'm looking for.

Cheers

Steve

I stayed in the generator hostel in london which was cheap and cheerful.

I stayed at the Strand Palace Hotel, on the Strand near Covent Carden & yards from Somerset House a couple of years back, it was @50 then on the discount sites & was quite OK.

The Strand Palace Hotel - 3 star, Covent Garden, London

A quick google seems to suggest 59 is the current rate.

That Generator Hostel is up by the British Museum IIRC & is a bit up-market compared to what we are probably used to for YH's. It also did single rooms as well as dorms/shared.

A bit further away but the Travelodge in Farringdon was @50 per night the other week whilst the Covent Garden one (Drury Lane & nearer Holburn TBH) was 90.