aberdeen-music

Randy Orton acts like an arsehole again....

Lemonade

He never learns.

With a rap sheet including smoking a joint at a Smackdown taping, referring to all the female wrestlers as "cunts", shitting in a Diva's gym bag, getting into arguments, acting like an arrogant prick, insulting everybody and rubbing everybody up the wrong way to the point that even the most laid back guys like Flair and Triple H refused to work with him again. Last year he was suspended without pay for 60 days and had his main event push nixed due to behaviour, and was forced against his will to enter a "behavioural rehab" and anger management camp for a whole month or he would be fired.

After all that he goes and trashes a hotel room on the Raw tour of Italy (and allegedly other things though details are sketchy), he's been sent home from the tour, he's not going to appear on Raw tonight, he's possibly being removed from Backlash at the weekend where's he's in the Fatal Four Way for the WWE title, and there's a very good chance he's going to get fired this time.

He's such an idiot. No-one is going to give him a job if he keeps pulling shit like that. Such a talented guy, but unfortunately a complete twat :down:

Bet TNA would give him a job. They'll take any ex WWE guys, just for the publicity if nothing else. Also, even though he is an arsehole in real life, he's good in the ring and half the wrestlers on TNA are twats anyway. So he would fit right in!! :laughing:

Him and Scott Steiner, what a cunty team that would be!

BTW grapple fans, Mick Foley is going to be on Talksport tonight with James Whale from 10pm, 1089 MW or talksport.net to listen.

He's such an idiot. No-one is going to give him a job if he keeps pulling shit like that. Such a talented guy, but unfortunately a complete twat :down:

He comes accross as a total prick and the general consensus is, yeah, he is a total prick.

Don't know if anyone watches Smackdown or not, but I was amazed to see on the "From the Vault" part of last Friday's show it had a rookie Orton v Lance Storm from a few years back. Christ, Orton was amazing - pulling off moves he would never dream of nowadays - I mean powerful running powerslams and hot cross bodies from the top rope. None of the repetitive knee drops or predictable "RKos." he does every week nowadays. Seriously, he looked fucking amazing - I can't belive how downhill he's gone.

TNA would snap him up no probs.

And Scott Steiner did a Frankensteiner at the Lockdown PPV. It was beyond amazing. Never diss Steiner - Genetic freak he may be, but him and his brother made up or popularised most of the moves you see on TV nowadays.

He comes accross as a total prick and the general consensus is, yeah, he is a total prick.

Don't know if anyone watches Smackdown or not, but I was amazed to see on the "From the Vault" part of last Friday's show it had a rookie Orton v Lance Storm from a few years back. Christ, Orton was amazing - pulling off moves he would never dream of nowadays - I mean powerful running powerslams and hot cross bodies from the top rope. None of the repetitive knee drops or predictable "RKos." he does every week nowadays. Seriously, he looked fucking amazing - I can't belive how downhill he's gone.

TNA would snap him up no probs.

And Scott Steiner did a Frankensteiner at the Lockdown PPV. It was beyond amazing. Never diss Steiner - Genetic freak he may be, but him and his brother made up or popularised most of the moves you see on TV nowadays.

Maybe he just had to drop all the cool moves cos he's a heel just now. WWE won't let their heels do any moves that could get the fans cheering for them....

As for Steiner I was more referring to his attitude than his abilities, rumour has it that in his WCW days (when he was at his biggest) he was taking so many steroids that he just turned into a complete fucking asshole, flying off the handle and squaring up to anybody that so much as looked at him. See him in WCW and when he debuted with WWE the last time, he was just ridiculously pumped up, there's no way he could look like that without some serious enhancement.

steiner.jpg

goku_1067022455_scott_steiner.jpg

Scott_Steiner.jpg

when he debuted with WWE the last time, he was just ridiculously pumped up, there's no way he could look like that without some serious enhancement.

Totally man.

But the only way he got away with it was that he refused to partake in any drugs test unless HHH had to do exactly the same test as him. Obviously Vince wasn't going to show his son - in - law up as being a steroid freak as well, so they let the matter go quietly.

I think Steiner must be a bit of an arse as everyone says so!

I always liked Rick better anyway - one of the first wretlers I ever "got to know" on WCW in the late 80's! It was the head guard and 'tache that made him stand out!

I always liked Rick better anyway - one of the first wretlers I ever "got to know" on WCW in the late 80's! It was the head guard and 'tache that made him stand out!

Rick Steiner was the man. Everything he did looked like it hurt like hell.

I wonder what Randy Orton's gonna have to do to finally get fired. Vinnie Mac will probably just keep him on and bury him so that when his contract's up there'll be less value in him. Can't say that I care that much. Never been a fan. Although his match with Mick Foley was awesome.

EDIT: from Prowrestling.com:

"Randy Orton got sent home from the UK tour this week. Apparently he trashed a hotel room. Sources are saying that he was being fined and not even suspended, so he'll be working the Backlash on Sunday.

Vince McMahon is terrified of letting anyone go to TNA, which is why there has been tremendous heat on guys like Carlito for interviews that they've done and few are ever fired (though Carlito is doing jobs left and right, and Orton is almost certainly doing the job Sunday). The Kurt Angle situation was different because WWE didn't think there was any chance of him going to TNA and were actually terrified that he was going to die under their watch in the very, very near future. There isn't that fear with him Orton."

"Randy Orton got sent home from the UK tour this week. Apparently he trashed a hotel room. Sources are saying that he was being fined and not even suspended, so he'll be working the Backlash on Sunday.

Vince McMahon is terrified of letting anyone go to TNA, which is why there has been tremendous heat on guys like Carlito for interviews that they've done and few are ever fired (though Carlito is doing jobs left and right, and Orton is almost certainly doing the job Sunday). The Kurt Angle situation was different because WWE didn't think there was any chance of him going to TNA and were actually terrified that he was going to die under their watch in the very, very near future. There isn't that fear with him Orton."

Beat me too it.

Did anyone see Lockdown this past Sunday and the reutrn of the Frankensteiner!?

Did anyone see Lockdown this past Sunday and the reutrn of the Frankensteiner!?

That whole match was brilliant. The ending was a bit naff but the brawling was good and everyone pulled a few big moves out of the bag. Steiner was impressive I thought.

Carlito is just going to job until his contract expires, probably spend a few months on Sundaty Night Heat, so when his contract expires nobody gives a fuck and he'll be shipped off back to Puerto Rico (where he is a massive star)

I watch TNA every week just because they are finally letting my favourite wrestler actually do something (Christian). I am a huuuuuge Edge & Christian mark and quite happy to admit it, myy dream is that Edge wins the WWE title at Backlash this weekend, so that at least for a few weeks Edge is WWE champ and Christian is NWA champ at the same time, that would be fucking great! Christian even did the con-chair-to last week :-)

No they keep missing each other by a couple of weeks.

From Wiki

On January 8, 2006 Edge defeated John Cena at WWE New Year's Revolution to win the WWE Championship, his first world title. Just over a month later, on February 12, Christian Cage won his first world title, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, defeating Jeff Jarrett at TNA Against All Odds. However, neither held gold at the same time, as Edge's first reign ended on January 29, 2006, Christian Cage's reign ended on June 18, 2006, and Edge's second reign began on July 3, 2006 and ended on September 17, 2006. Christian Cage recently regained the NWA World Heavyweight Championship at TNA Final Resolution on January 14, 2007 in a match against then champion Abyss and Sting.

He never learns.

With a rap sheet including smoking a joint at a Smackdown taping, referring to all the female wrestlers as "cunts", shitting in a Diva's gym bag, getting into arguments, acting like an arrogant prick, insulting everybody and rubbing everybody up the wrong way to the point that even the most laid back guys like Flair and Triple H refused to work with him again. Last year he was suspended without pay for 60 days and had his main event push nixed due to behaviour, and was forced against his will to enter a "behavioural rehab" and anger management camp for a whole month or he would be fired.

After all that he goes and trashes a hotel room on the Raw tour of Italy (and allegedly other things though details are sketchy), he's been sent home from the tour, he's not going to appear on Raw tonight, he's possibly being removed from Backlash at the weekend where's he's in the Fatal Four Way for the WWE title, and there's a very good chance he's going to get fired this time.

See what WWE needs is AJ Styles. Their both cocky charachters on screen but AJ Styles has a lot more talent and professionalism. And AJ Styles vs Shawn Michaels would be like a dream match

That happened last year did it not?(Christian and Edge being World champions at the same time).

I haven't been watching TNA as much just now as I think a lot of the storylines are really poor and it isn't giving any of the matches substance.

My favourite TNA storyline is Jay Lethal as Black Macho Man. How awesome is that?

The whole Sting and Abyss rivalry was WCW level of ridiculousness but I forgive them cos their both ace.

My favourite TNA storyline is Jay Lethal as Black Macho Man. How awesome is that?

The whole Sting and Abyss rivalry was WCW level of ridiculousness but I forgive them cos their both ace.

Yeh, I think that story is absoloutly hilarious.

The WCW style stories, we can all thanks Vince Russo for.

The ppv was good although I was highly let down by the blindfold match and the Tag Title "electric cage". It really dampened Team 3d finally capturing the NWA titles.

Team 3D suck! And the Bashams have joined TNA so I bet their going to end up in a rivalry together too. Lack of good tag teams in wrestling right now though...London and Kendrick are the best in the world I'd say.

LAX? Worlds Greatest Tag Team?

The only way WWE is ever going to revive the Tag Team scene is by doing the right thing and making WWE one brand.

This 50 championships thing is complete nonsense.

LAX? Worlds Greatest Tag Team?

The only way WWE is ever going to revive the Tag Team scene is by doing the right thing and making WWE one brand.

This 50 championships thing is complete nonsense.

Definitely. Unify all the belts. It'll be fun.

Orton's "punishment" at backlash was to be "humiliated" in the form of John Cena implying that he is gay. It was genuine cringe - worthy stuff watching one of the biggest companies in the world try to bring someone down by resorting to calling him a poof. It was the first Ron Simmons "Damn" I haven't laughed at. The first, would you credit it? Anyway the whole segment was dumb and beyopnd homphobic and I'm glad the crowd booed. Could they not have just had him badly beat up like he was on RAW on Monday night - he looked legit hurt.

Kirkt is right - AJ is pound for pound one of the best out there. WWE would benefit from a professional like him. Would the WWE stifle his arsenal of moves? Very likely. Nae good.

Deuce n Domno, who have just won the World Tag Team Titles look to be great team. Annoying "Grease" gimmick, but a good "smash mouth style" in the words of JBL. And Deuce is Jimmy Superfly's adopted son, which explains his quality.

Hardys still do it for me - despite all the restrictions in WWE they still manage to put on a great match and they must the only team left that the crowd go MENTAL for every time they come out.

I like the three brands in WWE - it would be tough to put out 5 and a half hours of wrestling each week with just one brand. That's why WWE are for me better than TNA just now - I only see an hour of TNA each week so it has to 50 minutes of pure brilliance to match the WWE, which has about 4 hours to come up with a few good matches across the brands (you always get at least a few.) I like TNA, but there's just not enough of it. And some of the mid - carders are beyond awful.

I like the three brands in WWE - it would be tough to put out 5 and a half hours of wrestling each week with just one brand. That's why WWE are for me better than TNA just now - I only see an hour of TNA each week so it has to 50 minutes of pure brilliance to match the WWE, which has about 4 hours to come up with a few good matches across the brands (you always get at least a few.) I like TNA, but there's just not enough of it. And some of the mid - carders are beyond awful.

It wouldn't be tough.

They just need to get rid of ECW. They managed to do it before. For example 2001 January to King Of The Ring was probably the WWE's finest hour since the 98 Attitude era.

I don't watch Impact purely because the storylines need to be better as said before(e.g Fire Russo).

Who do you see as mid carders btw?