aberdeen-music

For fans of Tool...

Dan G

You people should really read from SOURCE before talking shit, fact is on the bands myspace site tool are not mentioned. End of. Looks like all your flaming and bullshit dont come to nothing. As per usual i guess. Maybe you should look further into the actual truth assholes before looking at second rate sources and trying to make me look small when in reality your the ones who are talking shit

What are these "truth assholes" of which you speak? Are they some kind of wizened anal sages?

• Upvote 1

You people should really read from SOURCE before talking shit, fact is on the bands myspace site tool are not mentioned. End of. Looks like all your flaming and bullshit dont come to nothing. As per usual i guess. Maybe you should look further into the actual truth assholes before looking at second rate sources and trying to make me look small when in reality your the ones who are talking shit

Like Dayeth says, NO other bands are mentioned on their myspace.

But wait a minute... THEY WROTE ON THE FRONT OF THEIR OWN CD "FOR FANS OF TOOL"

Do you need me to scan the label from the front of their CD and post it up here?

Now put down your banjo and go and look for your missing chromosomes.

First he was owned by me (grammar based)...

Christ. *slow hand clap*

Rune is undoubtedly one of the most inept debaters these boards have ever seen.

But let's be honest, this thread is hardly a great example of what these boards should be, is it? It's like a pack of dogs with an injured rabbit.

Humanely closed.