aberdeen-music

Fucking Cunts...

jf9tp2wd40

I lost my phone last weekend when i was out in town... i just presumed i had lost it or dropped it or something...

But then today whoever stole it started phoning up my female friends saying things along the lines of "i want to lick your clit" and generally harassing them... now im fucking pissed off...

The phone was broken to hell and a pile of shit basically so i wasnt TOO bothered that i lost it... im just annoyed that they have been harassing my friends... The funny thing is, they must have had to top it up to do it, because the balance was 0.00 when i lost it o_O

What sortof sad cunt does something like that?

:down:

Guest DustyDeviada
Well why didn't you phone up the network and have it blocked as soon as you realised it was missing?

They would still have all the numbers on the sim card.

Guest Kilgore Trout

och well. live and learn, i lost my phone in the Bud bar once but it came too quick. but i'm a wizard. this story is funny though.....

have they phoned up your mum yet?........it's just a matter of time.

something to look forward to there.

They would still have all the numbers on the sim card.

But if you get the SIM card blocked you can't access it. When you switch it on it just says "insert SIM card". Unless all the numbers are stored in the phone's memory, then you're pretty much fucked. But at least then if they were making prank calls and texts it wouldn't be from your number.

ive got all numbers saved onto my card AND phone...ANYWHO... i have now found out who it was (making prank calls on the phone you are bragging about stealing in a busy bar isnt the cleverist idea) and will hopefully get it back later :up:

fuck the getting it back bit - the fucker should be reported for making obscene calls. get him added to the sex offenders list....