aberdeen-music

what in the actual hell?

KarmaTsunami

i was just looking through some posts...as you do...and all of a sudden i got re-directed to some web-site about live booking and live music. a wee window (possibly explaining it) popped up for all of two seconds and i didn't have a chance to read it.

this happening to anyone else? or do i have to go and delete some spyware?:swearing:

I keep getting something called Winfixer or some shit popping up when I'm looking at wrestling sites offering to scan my hard drives for problems (see, fill my hard drive with shite). When I press cancel it just does it anyway. It's quite annoying, and it won't go away. Not a abdn-music problem, but on topic, anyone know how I get rid of it?

I keep getting something called Winfixer or some shit popping up when I'm looking at wrestling sites offering to scan my hard drives for problems (see, fill my hard drive with shite). When I press cancel it just does it anyway. It's quite annoying, and it won't go away. Not a abdn-music problem, but on topic, anyone know how I get rid of it?

Run spybot (or something like it) and that should get rid of it