aberdeen-music

[GIG] Ska Sunday @ Cafe Drummonds

• 3 weeks later...

wow, looks like no ones gonna pull out of this one, fingers crossed. altho maltman said he was up for doing his naked, solo act so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

looks like the hostiles might be making the big time soon what with all the tours they're on at the moment. people should take the chance to see them before they get all rock-starry and speak in an american accent

wow, looks like no ones gonna pull out of this one, fingers crossed. altho maltman said he was up for doing his naked, solo act so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

looks like the hostiles might be making the big time soon what with all the tours they're on at the moment. people should take the chance to see them before they get all rock-starry and speak in an american accent

One of them already do, although he IS from America.

Feelin' kinda bad, but I've decided to go see Roy Harper at The Lemon Tree instead. My only disappointment is not seeing The Hijacks, but hey, I'm sure I'll have lots more opportunities to do so. Have a great show folks.

Yeah not to worry David, we've got quite a few gigs coming up

Stage times are looking like this:

THE HIJACKS: 8:00-8:30

ROOT SYSTEM: 8:45-9:15

THE HOSTILES: 9:30-10:00

FANDANGLE: 10:15-11:00