aberdeen-music

New Devin Townsend MP3's

Hog

ZTO is just a silly joke song (dont like it)

"By Your command" - One of the best Devin songs I have ever heard. Its a bit silly and weird but the last 3 minutes of this song is fucking amazing...IMHO

"Hyperdrive"- Mellow Ocean Machinesque tune, its ok.

The other songs in this Ziltoid album are amazing, loads of people at the Hevydevy boards are hailing this as the best dev album yet. I agree.

www.myspace.com/ziltoidtheomniscient

Im not going to post here for a week, too much wanking to do.

hmmm, they're all ok. However I've recently found that if you listen to the last couple of DTB/SYL albums followed by Ocean Machine or City then there really is no comparison.

Actually on second listen this is pretty entertaining, and better than first listen.

Devin is mental. In a good way.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Well, its not grind/noise/punk. So of course you will find it shite :laughing:

Oh Baldy, you wound me, you really do! Ouch, I hurt.

Thirty says it's bollocks.

Yeah man i thought that gig was the bee's proveribal knee's as S.Y.L are a really good band and plus it was my first proper gig outside of Aberdeen so of course im going to enjoy it.

and the comment i made was for a little giggle to say that the new devin stuff would be gash as my "oppinion" is that the only good thing outside of Syl is Terria.

Yeah man i thought that gig was the bee's proveribal knee's as S.Y.L are a really good band and plus it was my first proper gig outside of Aberdeen so of course im going to enjoy it.

and the comment i made was for a little giggle to say that the new devin stuff would be gash as my "oppinion" is that the only good thing outside of Syl is Terria.

I know hehe.:up: