aberdeen-music

Woman sells herself for WoW Gold

Teabags

Anyways....

She played a lvl 70 Night Elf druid in the MMORPG "World of Warcraft", and she needed a LOT of gold to buy her epic flying mount (a flying creature that makes your travelling much easier, it's the most expensive thing to buy in WoW). So she posted a message on the internet that she would have sex with some guy (or woman) one night for 5000 WoW gold so that she could buy the mount. She eventually got a guy, who paid her the gold.

See for yourself:

http://uplued.com/waffleimages/files/9a/9a92fe2d5bbecc96589912090c3b22ecfdc9e0be.jpg

It's ironic that she refers to the folk who posted her picture on the internet as "Jackasses" and "Failures", given that some bloke has just rumped her and "paid" with non-existent gold o_O

If she has a decent car, I've got some magic beans I'm looking to offload....

Anyone else think that the reason she "can't host" is because despite looking about 30

I think you're being rather chivalrous there...she looks a lot older than that.

Also, does anyone think she and her "partner" gave each other sword and sorcery-style names during "the act".

If so, what do you think the names might have been

My guess?....

Princess Phlapps of the Myngh

&

Lord Phalluz of Greater Testez

Guest DustyDeviada

I don't really know anything about this WOW stuff, other than what I learned in a recent South Park episode, and this wouldn't have been out of place there.

Having seen her photo, the whole WOW thing was probably a ruse for her to get her hole. I imagine that conventional methods of finding a partner wouldn't work for the wee troll.

She probably just couldn't find a geeky enough wee bastard to shag, because they were all too busy in their parents basements playing WoW and watching re-runs of the original Star Trek.

"Azmdag Jentol Woft Mot, your time has come, this mount is yours as I ride into the pink valley, catching velvet snowflakes on my tongue before the puss did run like a glacier. Forfwith thine sword is drawn and then put back in sheath, over and over again until such time as I see fit to use the spell of Spaff Enyer Ay to rid solicite the demons of Hoor."

lvl increase, super n00b destroyer +280%