aberdeen-music

Archives choon on TheirSpace

Teabags

Sounds like a poor attempt at jumping on a trend, to be honest. It's entirely predictable, it goes absolutely nowhere and it excites me as much as a kick in the face.

The vocals in particular are terrible. It wouldn't be so bad if there was actually something to write home about with them, but there's...not. The music is equally uninspiring and uncreative - to my ears, it sounds like a million other bands doing exactly the same thing. Perhaps some originality would go far?

The drums are rather decent, though.

Sounds like a poor attempt at jumping on a trend, to be honest. It's entirely predictable, it goes absolutely nowhere and it excites me as much as a kick in the face.

The vocals in particular are terrible. It wouldn't be so bad if there was actually something to write home about with them, but there's...not. The music is equally uninspiring and uncreative - to my ears, it sounds like a million other bands doing exactly the same thing. Perhaps some originality would go far?

I love that second paragraph, "The vocals are shite, if they were ace then it'd be cool but they're...not."

Just as well this band isn't a progression on from The Fall Of Boss Koala who might have been around for at least a few weeks before THE TREND or some of your comments would sound a bit daft and bitter.

Uh oh!

I have purchased the financial accounts for GW Promotions and Productions and can ascertain that in the last few years they have been running at a loss until happening upon THE TREND and realising a sharp increase in productivity so that now they stand at +37p, one loaf of white bread and three cans of tuna. Just tuna and bread. Aye just tuna and bread. Teabags telt me.

I love that second paragraph, "The vocals are shite, if they were ace then it'd be cool but they're...not."

Just as well this band isn't a progression on from The Fall Of Boss Koala who might have been around for at least a few weeks before THE TREND or some of your comments would sound a bit daft and bitter.

Uh oh!

I have purchased the financial accounts for GW Promotions and Productions and can ascertain that in the last few years they have been running at a loss until happening upon THE TREND and realising a sharp increase in productivity so that now they stand at +37p, one loaf of white bread and three cans of tuna. Just tuna and bread. Aye just tuna and bread. Teabags telt me.

Ahahahahahaha, go to bed for god's sake you crazy crazy man :p

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Uh oh!

Just cos cloud's a dick doesn't mean he ain't allowed an opinion

:laughing:

youre totally right though, keep it coming, surely you have more in you?

please?

xxx

I like it. I agree it's not totally original, but I'm not sure what "trend" it has anything to do with. Cloud, care to enlighten me?

"Send word to the emperor - the legionnaires have made ground"

Have I misheard that bit or are you mixing screamo with power metal? :p

• 2 weeks later...

you are entitled to your opinion, but you are a fanny, what trend are you talking about exactly?

If you say metalcore or emo, i hope you catch fire....

The music they play doesn't really have a trend, I mean, a lot of the bands who play it tend to sound similiar, but archives put a slightly more melodic spin on it. Great first recording, great sound so far, can't wait for whats coming.

Either way, you have basically just stated, without actually saying it, that you are a moron who knows nothing.

Good day!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...