aberdeen-music

Squire affinity --WANTED--

lynsey86

My son has an Affinity Strat (sunburst). Great guitar. I play it a lot.

Spent some time setting it up and it now has a wonderful low action. To be fair, it was perfectly playable before but is just so much better now.

A perfect beginners guitar. Good enough for a modest pick up upgrade come time.

A lot of people turn their noses up at Affinitys. Don't fall in to that trap.

I know that Domino has had his one for sale for a while. Make him sporting offer.

PS I don't know who Domino is. I'm not trying to get a "sale for a mate".

Britheguy - surely a sporting offer is better than an unsporting one.

Do you remember our mutual acquaintance who had an aversion to anything with Affinity on the headstock?

As I recall, you ended up buying that one and it was a great wee guitar.

Wish beginners guitars were that good when I was a lad.

Heh, probably the guitars were a lot better than old crappy Russian or Czechoslovakian (not only) guitars believe me :-)) Brands such as Jolana, Musima etc

Squiers are great guitars for beginners :-) Believe it or not :]]

Britheguy - surely a sporting offer is better than an unsporting one.

Do you remember our mutual acquaintance who had an aversion to anything with Affinity on the headstock?

As I recall, you ended up buying that one and it was a great wee guitar.

I found that hard to believe. He didn't even play it, a "nah, that's shite" and that was that.

Heh, probably the guitars were a lot better than old crappy Russian or Czechoslovakian (not only) guitars believe me :-)) Brands such as Jolana, Musima etc

Squiers are great guitars for beginners :-) Believe it or not :]]

Domino Privet,

I have a jap squire strat, it plays better than the two USA models I've had in the past. The only thing I've found with some Affinity guitars is the slightly rough edges on the fingerboard, it makes them fell very 'unplayed' if you know what I mean. A wee nub down would work a treat. (For me as well:))

Domino Privet,

I have a jap squire strat, it plays better than the two USA models I've had in the past. The only thing I've found with some Affinity guitars is the slightly rough edges on the fingerboard, it makes them fell very 'unplayed' if you know what I mean. A wee nub down would work a treat. (For me as well:))

:-))

Haven't actually played or tried a jap strat.

I wouldn't say that the edges are sharp on all the affinity series :-) Anyway, once i tried few gibson sg Specials... made in usa, f..... shit :] Edges were sharp, the wood wasn't polished properly, especially on the horns... And it costs 550 quid... :[

Are you russian?

hello,

I am looking to buy a second hand Squire Affinity Telecaster, as people have suggested that they are quite good for beginners.

I would be looking to pay around 60.00.

PM me :)

Thanks

i have an squier affinity telecaster for sale for 40 bucks but it needs rewired which will cost u 25 quid from rnb

hello,

I am looking to buy a second hand Squire Affinity Telecaster, as people have suggested that they are quite good for beginners.

I would be looking to pay around 60.00.

Thanks

I'm a bit worried, you haven't contacted me for a while :-) Is everything ok, or you bought a new one?

:-))

Haven't actually played or tried a jap strat.

I wouldn't say that the edges are sharp on all the affinity series :-) Anyway, once i tried few gibson sg Specials... made in usa, f..... shit :] Edges were sharp, the wood wasn't polished properly, especially on the horns... And it costs 550 quid... :[

Are you russian?

Net, ya ponimayu chutchut Pruccky.