aberdeen-music

Reggae Nights?

KarmaTsunami

Yo Scott, we're gona have a table/stall stocking whatever bands merch they want, so if u want us to sell any 5FD or Mutiny/Constant Static stuff we'd be more than happy to. If u check GFN?'s myspace page there's info on the current distro there in a blog. We'l also have Dundee's 'Make That A Take Records' Samplers and 'Here's 3 Chords..' with over 30 bands on it including the King Blues. On top of that, we're soon to be getting 'UK Punks Volume 1', from EHC + Pumpkin Records (which there is an ad on the upstarts myspace page for) and we hope to just expand from there!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

it would be good to see some 'proper' reggae in this city...not that I have a particular problem with the punkier ska/reggae stuff, but just some real proper full band reggae/ska.

it would be good to see some 'proper' reggae in this city...not that I have a particular problem with the punkier ska/reggae stuff, but just some real proper full band reggae/ska.

yeah sounds like a treat, what do you think of contra?

we can dub jam for hours, im trying to get a dj sorted out, andy from vision played keys with us once which was really cool.

I think gerold said he is dj-ing at that club night, i'll try get him to put on some good ol' reggae :up:

• 1 month later...