aberdeen-music

stab proof.....hoodies?

ZeromiserY

Guest Neutral
Then by that logic isn't "goth rocker" also a stereotype?

Someone gets it partly correct

Award Number two goes to

NED is not a stereotype, it's a description!

"Originally Posted by MerryChristmas View Post

NED - a stereotype"

for also understanding it partly

Now all we need is the missing link then there will be claps and laughs and jokes and merriness all round with iv drug users, pot smokers, goths, neds, politicians, prostitutes, dogs, cats jumping for joy

If I could give you scene points for that post I would :laughing:

i think they replaced scene points with reputation now. its the little star thing next to the red exclamation in the top right corner of the box.

didn't they scrap scene points coz no one bothered with it. dont see why reputation would be any different. isn't it just the same system/principle?

anyway......stab proof hoodies for all on the scene!

i think they replaced scene points with reputation now. its the little star thing next to the red exclamation in the top right corner of the box.

didn't they scrap scene points coz no one bothered with it. dont see why reputation would be any different. isn't it just the same system/principle?

anyway......stab proof hoodies for all on the scene!

It is reputation points now, but yours is switched off (hence why you don't have little green squares under your name). Switch it on and I'll give you some!