aberdeen-music

stab proof.....hoodies?

ZeromiserY

Slash-proof hoodies go on sale - news.uk.msn.com

these fuckers will sell like hot cakes in the 'deen.

sorry, i mean will get nicked out of 'sportsworld' in their hundreds.

edit: just thinking about what the guy said about making kids safer. if some gang wants to do some major hurting to someone and they have a slash-proof hoodie then wont this make them more likely to go buy a gun??

"shit its stab proof ..... *click-clack - kaboom*"

i hate the implication that everyone who wears a hoody is a degenerate teenage knife wielding asbo candidate

...just cling onto that thought whilst a dozen of the innocent little cherubs are kicking the living shite out of you.

The Hoodie is the garment of choice of the Ned, so why would any decent teenager want to wear one and be associated with the stigma?

Ergo, all hoodie-wearers are neds or at least want to be seen to be associated with the sub-culture, as this gives them some gravitas and allows them to look intimidating to the people they want to impress - i.e. terrified pensioners and nerds with eyesight defects and buck teeth.

All this namby-pamby, PC, nimby, dinky, yuppie, wanky shite is killing this sinking ship of a country.

Bring back everything! - National Service, the stocks, the lash, hanging and all that good stuff.

Retribution for all!!! Fuck blaming society for everything they do, the wee cunts know right from wrong, surely their single mums picked up something from all those hours watching Soaps and Trisha on the 50" telly that one of the kids "uncles" blagged?

Ergo, all hoodie-wearers are neds or at least want to be seen to be associated with the sub-culture, as this gives them some gravitas and allows them to look intimidating to the people they want to impress - i.e. terrified pensioners and nerds with eyesight defects and buck teeth.

Yeah, I totally agree. Everyone wearing a tuxedo just wants to be James Bond aswell. Bastards.

...just cling onto that thought whilst a dozen of the innocent little cherubs are kicking the living shite out of you.

The Hoodie is the garment of choice of the Ned, so why would any decent teenager want to wear one and be associated with the stigma?

Ergo, all hoodie-wearers are neds or at least want to be seen to be associated with the sub-culture, as this gives them some gravitas and allows them to look intimidating to the people they want to impress

jesus do you actually leave the house atall, or is it just to pick up a copy of the daily mail?

I wear hoodies, not because I want to be a Ned, but because they are comfortable and warm and, *shock*horror* if it rains you can cover your head. Why does a jumper suddenly become intimidating just because it's got a hood attached to it?

jesus do you actually leave the house atall, or is it just to pick up a copy of the daily mail?

I wear hoodies, not because I want to be a Ned, but because they are comfortable and warm and, *shock*horror* if it rains you can cover your head. Why does a jumper suddenly become intimidating just because it's got a hood attached to it?

Dinna pish yer keks wee man!

Has the pole up your arse got a pole up IT's arse?

I was having a chuckle - next time I'll stick a few laughing smilies in, just to spell it out for you.

Ps - I lead a full and varied life - rounded off nicely by coming on here and ripping the piss out of po-faced, doom'n'gloom threads like this one :laughing:

Yeah, I totally agree. Everyone wearing a tuxedo just wants to be James Bond aswell. Bastards.

My Tux in at the dry cleaners - it's a right old mess fae all those adventures. Just your try to keep yours clean jumping from a helicopter onto the roof of a high speed train whilst doing "ju-jitsu" moves on a 7' giant with titanium teeth, a robot arm and laser eyes!

You lot don't know you're born - it's hell out there in the real world.

was just away to say, i've got about 6 hoodies, not because i wanna be a ned, but because theyre fucking cosy :D

Christ, you must be roasting.

Mind and take them off when you're in the house - otherwise you'll not get the good of them when you go out.

I've got a black Oakley one. Wore it to the office last Friday (dress down day). Got the pish ripped out of me. My colleagues started handing me money "if I would just leave them alone".

See Stripey - I'm a victim too!

Guest Neutral

NED - a stereotype

Stereotyping is bad mmmkay

I saw a goth rocker punch some guys windscreen in then punch two people on Belmont street

But I just laughed because its ok for goth rockers to do that because they are not NEDS