aberdeen-music

Amadeus

Lemonade

I got Alchohol poisoning when i drank a whole bottle of gin straight when i was fifteen. After that day i vowed never again to drink spirits for the rest of my life, just a good ole fashioned pint of lager!!

BUT when i started goin to Fuckin Amadaus for Student night on a Monday, I started on the spirits again with those jugs of Fuckin vodka and red bull.

My stomach is now fucked!!!!

Happy Days!!!!

Seriously though, i had many a great night in Amadaus and a couple of not so great nights (Especially the night i got a doin from the bouncers, for fallin asleep at the bar. Although i was that fucked i bearly felt it).

I would love to go back in time To one of said Student nights again!!! :laughing:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

My one jaunt there was courtesy of a mate winning a night on the piss in the VIP lounge upstairs with a bunch of mates. Chucked on a suit and took the then missus for one of the most ding nights out I've ever had in my life. Some idiot was dancing around up in the lounge while everyone else was dancing, funnily enough, on the dancefloor. Trust the music to stop at the exact moment I called her " a stupid fucking attention-seeker". Had to do some fast talking to get out of that one, we were best mates come chucking-out time. Whew!

I doubt that it'll ever be residential. It would cost too much to put more windows in for a start (at least I'd hope they'd put some more windows in!) and it's also part of a leisure park owned by the London company of someone fairly well-known (I just can't remember who). They probably couldn't get the council to agree to a change of use. Although I remember the rumours that the old BigW was specifically for non-food businesses and look who's in there now... I hear that they are looking for a tenant but most viewers say it's too big for what they'd want it for.

Alright you bugger? I haven't seen you round these parts in a while!

Alright mate.

Yes i have been away for some time. Haven't hit a drum in anger in many months.

And as i sit with Dream Theater's 'Pull me Under' blaring from my 7.1 surround sound speaker system i find that i once again have a desire to create and play some 'RAWK'. :rockon:

Perhaps you could teach me to play Bass.........:headbang:

Steve dosdedos :woohoo:

'Here endeth the lesson'

Alright mate.

Yes i have been away for some time. Haven't hit a drum in anger in many months.

And as i sit with Dream Theater's 'Pull me Under' blaring from my 7.1 surround sound speaker system i find that i once again have a desire to create and play some 'RAWK'. :rockon:

Perhaps you could teach me to play Bass.........:headbang:

Steve dosdedos :woohoo:

'Here endeth the lesson'

Play drums for my Ramones tribute band and I'll teach you to play like a bass demon!

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/musicians/42714-ramones-tribute-band-anyone.html

Or they could make it a massive titty bar. With a really inappropriate name. Imagine the Aberdeen skyline being dominated by a big neon sign saying "The Titty Twister"!

I bet it turns into something really rubbish, like flats or an old folk's home.

Even though I'm no great fan of titty bars, I would actually like to see that happen! :D

However, the zoning down there is leisure/entertainment & given the hassle around the establishment of the "park" - I doubt they could even manage a change of use to a shop.

Although I remember the rumours that the old BigW was specifically for non-food businesses and look who's in there now...

Except there has long been wrangling over that development & its uses, so the change of use for a supermarket might suit its owners nicely by establishing a principle for changes - After all, they didn't want a retail development in the first place & all those empty units look equally suitable for light-industrial use to me, which was incidentally the original plan for the scheme that fell foul of the local plan.

Play drums for my Ramones tribute band and I'll teach you to play like a bass demon!

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/musicians/42714-ramones-tribute-band-anyone.html

Hmmmmmmm...... Ramones...... it's just not my bag, baby! :down:

Besides after so long out of the game, my drumming would probably be a load of crapolla!!!

Not that it wasn't before like! o_O

Steve

'Here endeth the lesson'