aberdeen-music

New Onion MP3's

Paulscoconutass

New tracks on our bebo page

Acoustic versions of 'Itchy Butthole' & 'Alex Kramer'. Live versions of previously unrecorded tunes 'Hitman', 'See You Tonight', 'Funk Won' & 'Barfight'. Finally, 'You're All The Same' & 'Hangover' both live from Drummonds too. Just wanting to know what folk think of them...

Keep it constructive, cheers.

These songs are fucking shit. In "itchy butthole" the vocals are sung with the nervous tremor of a smirking adolescent who thinks he's being funny and risque but doesn't really have the confidence to pull it off. Musically, they are completely inconsequential and dull.

1/10 for pointless drivel made by talentless kids who think they are being funny. It might be a laugh between you and your mates, but outside of your tiny circle of friends I wouldn't even give you the acknowledgement of wiping my arse with the cd inlay.

Here's what we'll do stripey; I'll stick to playing real gigs and entertaining real people for another five years, you can continue to fire out insults from your lonely bedsit. To sweeten the deal I'll even take that massive chip off your shoulder at no extra cost, maybe then you won't act like such a sad, used tampon.

That's my honest opinion of your songs, deal with it.