aberdeen-music

Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

a fiver for 10 bands is an absolute bargain.

if i were you, i would stick with the fiver. People are gonna come and pay the 5 pounds because they know there are 10 bands playing.

Plus means more money for your charity.

5 = BARGAIN.

Are you comin? As i said though it was more in a way to get people to fancy dress.

People in Aberdeen are always moanin aboot the pice of stuff.

what im getting is, "yeah ok 10 bands are playing but it also means we will be out longer and spend more money on drink"!!

Auch We'll see what happens!!

Cheers for the suppport ayway dude!!

Aye, a fiver entry and 3 for fancy dress is pretty damn good. Considering what you pay for most gigs in town and you only get a couple pishy bands playing; you've got a heap of ace ones on!!

Oh I hope I'm not workin the next morning... I've already booked off a heap of days lol *fuck* I can try!!!! If not, I'll just have to be dead on my feet and rather hungover :laughing:

Aaaand the new Down album is "aaah-maaae-zing". I likes it muchly.

Calum lied though, I didn't get a patch with it :p *sniff sniff* his present was only half complete.. ok two thirds... hahahaha :up:

right, I know this is kinda of late and maybe a bit annoying, but is there any chance you could squeeze another band on?

I just got a mail from Robbie from The Exploited/Certain Death, hes got some days off of touring with The Exploited so Certain Death are looking for any available gigs.

Anybody who has seen them before knows they fucking ace.

MySpace.com - Certain Death - SOUTH CENTRAL KDY - Thrash / Rap / Hardcore - www.myspace.com/certaindeath

Watch the videos to see how ace they are!

right, I know this is kinda of late and maybe a bit annoying, but is there any chance you could squeeze another band on?

I just got a mail from Robbie from The Exploited/Certain Death, hes got some days off of touring with The Exploited so Certain Death are looking for any available gigs.

Anybody who has seen them before knows they fucking ace.

MySpace.com - Certain Death - SOUTH CENTRAL KDY - Thrash / Rap / Hardcore - www.myspace.com/certaindeath

Watch the videos to see how ace they are!

If there is any chance you can get these guys on the bill then do it. They are a really good fun band

well, if you could squeeze them on it would be ace! Robbie says he likes the idea of playing a charity gig and has wanted to play in drummonds for quite a while.

plus, I reckon they'd probably bring along some crazy fangled fancy dress for themselves as they have done in the past.

EDIT: oh, just to make sure, this gig is on the 21st, aye?

Right can we close this poll now? It looks like Malera Headlining, Bonesaw before. Also looks like Debassed are gonna be on first.

To get Certain Death in a couple of bands on early kinda need to take aboot 5 mins off of there sets!! Im gonna really need alot of help from the bands to get them in though.

As little fuckin aboot as possible would be nice!! Oh and Teabags, i wouldn't do this for just anyone!! :up:

right ill try and get a set list made up the night, I hope everyone is ok with that if not then tough!!!

This is the first and last gig im organising!!:up:

Cheers everyone!!!

oh yeah, are Bastard Squad playing? cos dont they only play like 5 or 10 minutes? And do SPD have a 30 minute set?

Yes is what im saying!!

Cheers dude the help will be much apprieciated!! Bastard Squad are playin instead of Spike!! It was originally gonna be SPD but now its Bastard Squad!!

Cheers again min!!! :up:

Nice one! Some squad and some Certain Death!

How long do you want each band to play for?

We'll here is a line up i've done up. Hopefully everyone will be happy with it!! (Although i cant see it)!!

3:15 - 3:40 DEBASSED

3:55 - 4:20 DOWNFALL

4:35 - 4:55 WEEPING JESUS

5:10 - 5:35 STATUE OF MISERY

5:50 - 6:20 VICTORIUS

6:35 - 7:05 ELEMENT 106

7:20 - 7:50 BASTARD SQUAD

8:05 - 8:35 HELLBOUND

8:50 - 9:20 BONESAW

9:35 - 10:05 CERTAIN DEATH

10:20 - 10:50 MALERA

I Just need to confirm shit with drummonds but i think thats a good running order!! Again i hope everyones cool with it!!

Let Me Ken! :up: