aberdeen-music

Bring Me The Horizon Assault Case Update

Old Gold

Try this again...

From punktastic.com...

Bring Me The Horizon 'singer' Oliver Scott Sykes, of Sheffield, appeared at Nottingham Magistrates' Court this morning charged with assault. His case, which started at 10am, was adjourned for three weeks to allow for witness statements to be gathered. He was released on bail.

Looks like it's going to be a rather drawn out case. So, that'll be goodbye America?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.myspace.com/bmth

They're a trendy metal band who have the least literate fans in the world by the looks of things. :love:

Fuck me they suck.

An amusing example of the illeterate fans, posted by "RAWWWWWWW"

"deathcore lollers IS A MIASSIVE ALL LICKING CUNT HEAD what a WANKER

dickfucking arse wipe who can't appreciate the beauty of BMTH

CUNT!!!!!!!!! " :laughing:

Plus all the Oli supporters are calling the girl a "hoe", if I have picked up the story from yesterdays threads properly, didn't he piss on her because she *wouldn't* shag him? Is that what a hoe is these days?

Some of the comments on their myspace are amazing. This is my favourite:

"Bring me the Horizon, I feel sorry for you guys.

Not because your music is complete wank. Not even because your frontman is an utter twat.

I feel sorry for you because it seems your complete fanbase is composed entirely of retards."

some of the stuff they're fans say. . .
that should be "their" *cough*BMTH fan*cough*

On another note, the tour bus driver I know that was driving them when the incident with the underager happened, I spoke to him on MSN about this and his reply was "well, it was bound to happen eventually"

so aye, they're obviously fuckwits.

that should be "their" *cough*BMTH fan*cough*

On another note, the tour bus driver I know that was driving them when the incident with the underager happened, I spoke to him on MSN about this and his reply was "well, it was bound to happen eventually"

so aye, they're obviously fuckwits.

yes. i secretly love them. all time favorite band.

wait. no.

but i do agree about them being fuck wits.

I like the guy who said this:

Bring me the horizon FTW! if you hate them, why do you add them? sad dickheads, keep your oppinion to yourself. otherwise you'll get all of us on your door steap with our 'scene kid' clothes kicking your fucking heads in, then we'll fucking piss on you, cunttards.xxx!

On the musical side I think there songs are really nice good ones. I cut myself now. ;(

• 4 months later...

BMTH - Court case against Oli Sykes dropped

Got emailed this today:

A charge of Common Assault against Bring Me The Horizon front man Oli Sykes has been dropped by the Crown Prosecution Service on grounds of not enough evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction.

The 20 year old singer was charged with Common Assault on the 8th of April this year after a 26 year old woman he met at Rock City, Nottingham, accused him of splashing urine on her dress whilst she was present on their tour bus.

The band are currently in the USA, tearing up venues, 3 weeks into a 10 week tour. They are back in the UK for their headline tour beginning 22nd November. 2008 follows up with a European headline tour in January and a six week USA headline in February and March.

In a drunken state Oli Sykes once told a Kerrang journalist that "[bring Me the Horizon] are over-rated, our EP was shit, and kids only like us because of my hair".... Courtesy of Wikipedia.

Oli seems to have hit it right on the nose. It would seem the only reason he is in a band at all i because of his hair.

Grade A Tard.

I had the displeasure of seeing them "perform" live a couple of years ago and thought they were a load of cock. Each to their own.

As sad is it may seem, I'm pretty disappointed that the wretched little bastard hasn't been locked up, because at least it would have put a halt to their ghastly music.