aberdeen-music

MS paint is under-rated

pastperfect

Even if it was traced the artist still has to have some talent to do all shading etc as well as he does so give the guy some credit where it's due. Also, it's still pretty difficult to trace something really well and the drawing with the ketchup and chips would have been pretty hard to do.

Also Neil Buchanan from Art Attack is a fraud and deserves no credit what so ever.

it dosnt really matter though if he did his own art on art attack or not.... Wasn't the whole point of the show just to give kids ideas and tips on how to do art?

I know I used to enjoy watching art attack and I dont feel de-frauded.

So what is wrong with him being a fraud? How does it affect you?

In the end the purpose of the show is forfilled. He most probably got the job because of his personallity and entertainability, not his artistic skills.

Ricky.

it dosnt really matter though if he did his own art on art attack or not.... Wasn't the whole point of the show just to give kids ideas and tips on how to do art?

I know I used to enjoy watching art attack and I dont feel de-frauded.

So what is wrong with him being a fraud? How does it affect you?

In the end the purpose of the show is forfilled. He most probably got the job because of his personallity and entertainability, not his artistic skills.

Ricky.

i agree. you'd have to be pretty dim to not even doubt that neil buchanan was actually producing those 'art attacks'.