aberdeen-music

Aye so....

Bonesaw Bazz

Never thought i'd see the day but here i am.. POSTING A THREAD!!!!! on E106 forum haha.

Do you khunts actually book gigs in advance? If so, do you actually advertise them? I think it's something you should look into. I know these new fangled ideas aren't everyones cup of tea, but i'm quite keen to find out if the last time i saw you was just a fluke OR if you have indeed got better!

Let someone know when yer playing eh?

Ooka

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Do you remember how organised I am?

Yak, right enough. So get someone else in the band to do it, you don't need someone trying to leech their way in.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I asked her not the other way round. Now fuck off and write longer songs:kiss: :laughing:

Hmm OK, dunno why you need an outsider though. Now fuck off and remember your songs.

Yak.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
what exactly needs to be organised?

I'm wondering that myself. It would make more sense for band members to have their own areas to work within, surely?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
MOB

Mother of the bride

Stop trying to change the subject, I'm not letting you slither off the hook. Why can't you guys sort your shit out? There's five of you.

fucking managers...? bunch of losers!!! It ain't so hard to organise a band. You just gotta be arsed. But if your in a band already surely you can be arsed? What's the point in turning up to practice if you don't plan on gigging.

Knowing nothing about it is no excuse as it doesn't take long to find promoters on myspace. Or you could even ask other bands for info/help. It's a caring, sharing world we live in.... on the most part. The hardest part is getting all the khunts in the band to take the same time off work... Canna see a 16 year old Lassie telling Tony (or Chris for that matter) what to do! haha

Just my opinion of course. If everyone works together it's no hassle at all. There's no I in Team haha and yeah yeah i know there's a ME.

Ooka