aberdeen-music

Another reason to despise Bring Me The Horizon.

*Amy*

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Fucks sake. Did they not test the clothing?

And honestly... what self respecting woman can find that attractive? Ironically he looks a bit like a child. I'd make the assumption he was 17 if I saw him on the street.

I'm all for guys taking some sort of pride in their appearance but that's laughable.

He's 20 years old, and that wasn't REALLY the judge's decision. He either pleads guilty or not guilty on Friday, and the case will continue from there. I was just being whimsical.

Why is it that people aren't understanding what I'm saying?

I'll spell it out ok?

Girl goes upto band member. Girl looks AT LEAST 16. Bear in mind that this band in question are all teens or barely out of them anyway ok? Girl says she is of a certain age...why would they question it? Catherine agreed with me and she is a female. It's just all the tossers on here that just want to have a go at anything I say.

I find it hard to believe that people on here have never been surprised when finding out someone is alot younger/older than they look?

Scorge mate...how come you are so damn ugly? Seriously. I'd have had you put down at birth. I guess you're doing an ok job though. I mean with your fondness for chippers you'll be gone by 35 - 40....

Do us all a favour and cut your balls off, their isn't no excuse for ignorant cunts like you

See, it's easy. excercise a bit of foresight and responsibility and you won't be in this situation.

Where do the rest of you draw the line? What happens - like in the link earlier - she's 10?

In most cases, "she looked older" won't keep you out of court / jail / sex offenders list.

Very good point indeed, common sense prevails

Haha, are you ignorant?

Go to any bar in Aberdeen and find out the real ages of girls. My little sister was in Charlies a few weeks ago and she's only 17 and she looks and acts like she's 13 (she's mentally disabled). Fuck knows how she got in there.

You should rethink your comment because younger people are aloud in bars aslong as they don't drink alcohol

Don't fucking bother starting any of your shit with me, son. Dave's got a right loyal wee disciple here, hasn't he? Try making up your own mind on things instead of parroting right-on hippie nonsense. I know better than to put up with people trying to control my thoughts. Save your shit for someone that thinks you've got an opinion.

Your ignorance continues to spread

You didn't state in your comment if alcohol was consumed. All you stated was that they entered the premises

Awwww booh hoo. You don't have cunt plastered all over your profile on here but i think it's plain enough to see that you are indeed a cunt. Read a little more into things you useless keyboard wielding prick.

Awwww booh hoo. You don't have cunt plastered all over your profile on here but i think it's plain enough to see that you are. Read a little more into things you useless keyboard weilding prick.

Don't go emo on me scene boy. You clearly do not have the intelligence to put forward your points for others to understand. Your ignorant response does nothing to argue my point.

Another example of a brainless reply

Rune comes on here and calls a load of people ignorant cunts.

Not sure why Jake is ignorant? Simply because he found Alkaline's comment funny...em..ok.

Explain to me you think that being a law onto yourself and saying whatever pleases you isn't ignorant? It is a complete lack of understanding towards others

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Not sure why Jake is ignorant? Simply because he found Alkaline's comment funny...em..ok.

Still waiting to know myself. I'll give him time to ask Dave to tell him what to think.