aberdeen-music

Another reason to despise Bring Me The Horizon.

*Amy*

Right, so we went right around the houses for you to get to THAT point. You should be a politician.

I think it was pretty clear that that was my point from the outset, you just failed to see it :up:

Just like the clarity of your point. "Its not your fault if an underage girl has sex with you, if she tells you she is overage."

I disagree with that.

Am i correct with where we stand?

Absolutely.

You keep Id'ing females and lets see how much play you actually get. ;)

Sounds like you should be the politician, as you are the one supporting a law to be changed to allow "a form" of underage sex.

And i think i'll do all right with "play" from girls in their 20s.

I'm glad we've resolved this.

better that than a chubby peadophile :love:

Ahh, now, again you prove to be very silly. I was arguing the point from what has happened to others, not to me. Didn't you get that from this discussion? Oh well, it's not surprising really. If you're going to ask every female you have interest from* to see their passport or driving licence then it's not the only thing you won't be getting either. ;)

*Probably not an issue anyway.

of course ben is going to argue against this. like a few other people i know he has had no moral grounds when it comes to age with girls. Infact as i seem to remember it, its easier to wind them round your little finger when they are younger as they are more inclinded to believe you will marry them one day.

Now lets see what bits you take seriously or not......;)

of course ben is going to argue against this. like a few other people i know he has had no moral grounds when it comes to age with girls. Infact as i seem to remember it, its easier to wind them round your little finger when they are younger as they are more inclinded to believe you will marry them one day.

Now lets see what bits you take seriously or not......;)

Hahahaha...and then you're there to pick up the scraps aren't you vulture boy!

You're the best!

Isn't your fiance 23 this year Ben? I dunno, but that hardly reeks of pedophilia to me. I know why Ross has this sort of stand point on underage sex though what with being a teacher. But at the end of the day if it's consensual and the older party wasn't aware of the others age then it's not particularly just the older persons fault. Each case should be judged on it's own merit and there would be many things to take into account. Let's face it, if these guys are forcing their cocks into underage girls mouths it's more sexual assault that we're looking at really.

Still greeting about your "home" team losing last night i take it :love:

Yes, i was gutted. But to be fair we've been a fucking shambles this season. Major injuries, poor goalscoring record, no form against teams lower than us in the league. It was inevitable really. Still the 4-2 rape of Aberdeen at the weekend was great and i'm still buoyed from that.

Yes, i was gutted. But to be fair we've been a fucking shambles this season. Major injuries, poor goalscoring record, no form against teams lower than us in the league. It was inevitable really. Still the 4-2 rape of Aberdeen at the weekend was great and i'm still buoyed from that.

In fairness i had 5 on a Bayern & Liverpool win last night :(

I fail to see how Alkaline's comment is at all funny. It is deeply deeply offensive, and I am sure I am not the only one here who believes so.

And regarding folks decying said appalling behaviour? Is their disgust so difficult to comprehend? Apparently so as has been so clearly indicated by your talking about the size of the injury. Hey, what's everyone getting in a flap about? And really, her physical appearance has nothing whatsover to do with folks outrage, and find any suggestion to the contrary pretty damn offensive too.

Great point

Isn't your fiance 23 this year Ben? I dunno, but that hardly reeks of pedophilia to me. I know why Ross has this sort of stand point on underage sex though what with being a teacher. But at the end of the day if it's consensual and the older party wasn't aware of the others age then it's not particularly just the older persons fault. Each case should be judged on it's own merit and there would be many things to take into account. Let's face it, if these guys are forcing their cocks into underage girls mouths it's more sexual assault that we're looking at really.

She is 24 later this year mate. Shame on me huh?

Sorry, but I'm long past the stage of giving a flying fuck if you or anyone else is offended by what I say on here or anywhere else. I'll say it how I see it and you're not going to stop me.

That's because ignorant people like you dont know any better.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
That's because ignorant people like you dont know any better.

Don't fucking bother starting any of your shit with me, son. Dave's got a right loyal wee disciple here, hasn't he? Try making up your own mind on things instead of parroting right-on hippie nonsense. I know better than to put up with people trying to control my thoughts. Save your shit for someone that thinks you've got an opinion.