aberdeen-music

Another reason to despise Bring Me The Horizon.

*Amy*

So why do you think bars ID people?? If they serve underagers, they get fined/shut down. Are you saying bars just accept someone's word for being overage??

I've got mates that have slept with girls and they were worried are underage, so they've asked to see ID because they don't want to go to jail over sex. Kinda ruins the mood a bit, but I guess they value their morales more than others.

Haha, are you ignorant?

Go to any bar in Aberdeen and find out the real ages of girls. My little sister was in Charlies a few weeks ago and she's only 17 and she looks and acts like she's 13 (she's mentally disabled). Fuck knows how she got in there.

Haha, are you ignorant?

Go to any bar in Aberdeen and find out the real ages of girls. My little sister was in Charlies a few weeks ago and she's only 17 and she looks and acts like she's 13 (she's mentally disabled). Fuck knows how she got in there.

At no point did i say it never happened. Much like underage sex, i accept that happens too.

Ignorant :love:

Yeah, and if Charlies got find out, they'd get fined/shut down.

So, on that note, Oli and the rest of BMTH should be fined/shut down/placed on the sex offenders register.

Yeah, like most of the bands you listen to aren't TOTAL scumbags that take it from anywhere they can get it? yeah ok!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
And regarding my taking offence, you see nothing at all offensive in Alkaline's post? But then as we both know, this is not the first time that you've made similar insensitive and offensive remarks, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.

And yes, you did indeed indeed say the man was an idiot, but only when challenged.

Nope, nothing offensive whatsoever, sorry. All he said was that he found her attractive, or is that being sexist or something? Sure, I make insensitive remarks, so what? It's you that gets offended, so it's your problem. You have the right to challenge me, I also have the right to tell you where to get off. I'll continue to do so, I answer to no-one and I'll say it how I see it.

And it should really go without saying that the man's an idiot anyway.

Nope, nothing offensive whatsoever, sorry. All he said was that he found her attractive, or is that being sexist or something? Sure, I make insensitive remarks, so what? It's you that gets offended, so it's your problem. You have the right to challenge me, I also have the right to tell you where to get off. I'll continue to do so, I answer to no-one and I'll say it how I see it.

And it should really go without saying that the man's an idiot anyway.

Thanks man, it certainly wasn't meant to mean anything other than i find her attractive. I guess most people got that though. I certainly don't condone non-consensual watersports though.

Yeah, like most of the bands you listen to aren't TOTAL scumbags that take it from anywhere they can get it? yeah ok!
Most of the bands I listen to are old enough to know better than pissing on girls when they won't shag them. Also, alot of the bands I listen try to "combat sexism on all levels".

Oli said it himself "people only like us cos of my hair".

Plus, why even bring it up? Whats this got to do with what you listen VS what I listen to? Do you feel the need to defend them cos you like them or something? Thats pretty fucking sad.

haha, believe me, I dont like them.

oh really is that why you go on alot about rape, violent sex and have been known to quote misogynistic lyrics at every opportunity...probably pig destroyer or some pish like that.

how are pig destroyer misogynistic? most of their lyrics are poetry about long lost loves etc similar to the shit you listen to (albeit in a very dark way). apart form that, what other bands can you name check?

oh, and theres a big difference between singing about shitting on a corpse.....and actually pissing on someone cos they won't shag you.

Really. Fucking. Boring.

But still a valid point. Like all the points that Dave and myself have made...

However yours have tended to go towards the "Your favourite bands do it too *probably*".

Please, take yourself out of that overweight, (nearly) 30 something body, and look at the posts again without that big chip on your shoulder. You might see how wrong you are :popcorn:

• Upvote 2

To be fair, I'm not being all me against you, im merely pointing out that alot of people who are acting all high and mighty are definitely not evaluating some things before they are commenting on this.
Fair enough. But either way, you did say that basically the bands I listen are just as bad if not worse. Which for all intensive purposes, is bollocks.

But still a valid point. Like all the points that Dave and myself have made...

However yours have tended to go towards the "Your favourite bands do it too *probably*".

Please, take yourself out of that overweight (nearly) 30 something body, and look at the posts again without that big chip on your shoulder. You might see how wrong you are :popcorn:

Haha! So you have resulted to that. That shows you have zero argument. My age doesnt concern me at all. People have gone for that tack before and believe me it isn't something that winds me up. If people think that 28 is "old" then whatever. Their view. Overweight? Not sure who you think I am matey but I'm certainly not overweight. You have zero chat/banter/wit and to be honest I'd rather be built like me than a skinny, dorky, beanpole that is as non descript and has as little charisma as the bands you play in/have played in.

What a bellend you are. Age and weight attacks are awesome. You couldn't pick a hole in my argument so you go for those. Truth is you couldn't pick your nose let alone good points to put across!

:popcorn: (your favourite smiley huh?)

You couldn't pick a hole in my argument so you go for those. Truth is you couldn't pick your nose let alone good points to put across!

Remind me what your arguement was again? Its ok to have sex with underage girls, as long as they look overage? Because then its not your fault if they turn out to be underage?

And my counter arguement was that it is illegal, so if you are unsure of their age, you should ID them to be sure...

This shows you're a dumb fuck!

My argument was that IT can and DOES happen that a person sleeps with another person that they believe to be of age and then find out they are not! Pure and simple point. That was it. If these girls were acting like groupies and a band member had no reason to think that they weren't of age then it isn't the band member's fault! The onus is on the individuals to disclose their age and also for the other party to ask for proof if they suspect that they are underage.

Is that clear enough for you?

If a blind person tripped over yeah because they weren't told that there was somthing in front of them, would you say, "well it's your fault you can't see?"

What???

Try reading back to the point i made where, i asked if it was ok for Bars to sell booze on the premise that the underager said they were overage? I think thats a *slightly* more valid comparison

You really do struggle to put an arguement together.

What???

Try reading back to the point i made where, i asked if it was ok for Bars to sell booze on the premise that the underager said they were overage? I think thats a *slightly* more valid comparison

You really do struggle to put an arguement together.

No, you just fail to see my point. You're making NO SENSE champ!

Of course bars shouldn't do that. Ok so, basically before any of these band members do anything with anyone they should ID them. Is that the point you're making? That is the only one I can see you must be trying to get across.

Of course bars shouldn't do that. Ok so, basically before any of these band members do anything with anyone they should ID them. Is that the point you're making? That is the only one I can see you must be trying to get across.

Exactly my point. Because having sex with an underage girl is illegal.