aberdeen-music

Another reason to despise Bring Me The Horizon.

*Amy*

Yeah, the fact that the alleged attack was sexually motivated would really fuck up any chances of getting into the US and shuggin' some All-American teenies.

Even being arrested could be enough to get him denied entry - you're not eligible for the visa waiver scheme thing if you have any sort of police record, even if you were released without charge after being arrested. Odds are that he'd find it very difficult/impossible to get a work visa with such a conviction on his record.

Wouldn't be terribly surprising if he "leaves" the band and gets replaced though by someone with a clean record..

i think the whole pissing on bottleing thing is wrong

but have to agree with Ben on the 14/15 year old thing.

If they weren't aware she was underage, and the girl was up for it then they aint to blame.

when i was 14 i looked old enough to buy fags. so unless they decided to ID every girl who was up for comnig on their bus then they werent to know

now if they'd kidnapped some girl and forced her to do stuff then fair enough

many girls will do anything to be a groupie. (note i said many, not every)

Why is it that people aren't understanding what I'm saying?

I'll spell it out ok?

Girl goes upto band member. Girl looks AT LEAST 16. Bear in mind that this band in question are all teens or barely out of them anyway ok? Girl says she is of a certain age...why would they question it? Catherine agreed with me and she is a female. It's just all the tossers on here that just want to have a go at anything I say.

I find it hard to believe that people on here have never been surprised when finding out someone is alot younger/older than they look?

Scorge mate...how come you are so damn ugly? Seriously. I'd have had you put down at birth. I guess you're doing an ok job though. I mean with your fondness for chippers you'll be gone by 35 - 40....

I agree with Ben too, it's so difficult to tell how old girls are these days, on the face of it anyway. What are you supposed to do, ID every girl you meet? It works both ways with boys and girls, it's the person who is duping the other that should be breaking the law because they are putting the person they've duped in a ridiculous position and one that can ultimately ruin someone's life.

Simple solution:

You're in a band that you know attracts alot of young girls to your gigs, espeically since your gigs are most probabaly 14+.

Knowing this fact, DON'T FUCKING INVITE GIRLS ONTO YOUR BUS TO SUCK YOU OFF UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE THEY'RE OF AGE!

Given this latest revelation in the bands behaviour, you pretty much know the only reason they invited them on was for sex, and were probably pretty forward about it to.

• Upvote 1

Simple solution:

You're in a band that you know attracts alot of young girls to your gigs, espeically since your gigs are most probabaly 14+.

Knowing this fact, DON'T FUCKING INVITE GIRLS ONTO YOUR BUS TO SUCK YOU OFF UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE THEY'RE OF AGE!

Given this latest revelation in the bands behaviour, you pretty much know the only reason they invited them on was for sex, and were probably pretty forward about it to.

See, it's easy. excercise a bit of foresight and responsibility and you won't be in this situation.

Where do the rest of you draw the line? What happens - like in the link earlier - she's 10?

In most cases, "she looked older" won't keep you out of court / jail / sex offenders list.

• Upvote 1

So why do you think bars ID people?? If they serve underagers, they get fined/shut down. Are you saying bars just accept someone's word for being overage??

I've got mates that have slept with girls and they were worried are underage, so they've asked to see ID because they don't want to go to jail over sex. Kinda ruins the mood a bit, but I guess they value their morales more than others.

See, it's easy. excercise a bit of foresight and responsibility and you won't be in this situation.

Where do the rest of you draw the line? What happens - like in the link earlier - she's 10?

In most cases, "she looked older" won't keep you out of court / jail / sex offenders list.

Yeah, that's true. But can you honestly tell me that you've never seen a girl who on the face of it looks like she's 17/18 (so much so that you wouldn't question it) and then found out that she's 15? (obviously not having done anything)

It's all well and good talking a good game, but i'd love to see your faces if you got caught out ;)