aberdeen-music

Element playing tonight (8/4)

HateEvent

woo woot.

last minute advertising. love it.

maybe tonight you can break one of you're major extremeties?

Well on Friday at our last gig I had to stick my index finger tip back together as it opened up quite a bit! o_O

I dunno that I'll be on the sauce tonight right enough - got Uni crap early in the morn...

Yo' date=' will this show be bassless? or have you guys got a replacement?[/quote']

Craig (bass_demon) is playing bass with Element now :)

Element were very good at Kef on the 6th.

Reminds me of how metal should be done in this city in amongst so much rubbish, especially some of the soloing from both Hog and James. :up:

"Give them the elephant!"

Thanks man! Yeah I could hear my solos when I was doing them (amp was in the right place!) and they seemed not bad IMO!

That stupid elephant noise! Should never have done it! :laughing:

Attending tonight?

but that's what you get when you 'horse around'! :p We didn't enjoy ourselves playing our set - we get bunged in with metal bands all the bloody time and so we never seem to play to a crowd who are interested in us!

Can't make it tonight sadly, lack of money stops me. The fact that I've been out drinking/band practice/going to gigs in the last 5 days now doesn't help either. I might actually get some sleep tonight.

If you've got any gigs lined up apart from the one tonight, I'll see if I can make it along to them!

Big up to Craig for a cracking performance on the bass geeeeeeeetar tonight!

Also - Statue... fucking ace tonight boys! Really enjoyed that! New one is rather good! :up:

Chi - do you want to sex my fingers? :laughing:

who could say no to an offer like that james?

aftertaste were fucking good like, that 14yr old drummer puts cris and deans so badly to shame its crazy!

• 2 weeks later...
who could say no to an offer like that james?

aftertaste were fucking good like, that 14yr old drummer puts cris and deans so badly to shame its crazy!

Shame i missed him LOL, at least theres some serious talent out there in this city, its nice to hear young uns playing their asses off, worrying to think how good they will be in ten years which is still 2 years younger than me!:up:

New one is rather good! :up:

ha ha, i couldnt hear the start and forgot how to play it for the whole first section so i just 'drummed it up' as i went along.

to me it sounded like 3 different parts from 3 different songs just ploughed together that night.

it needs a whole can of mr.sheen before we play it again i think

ha ha, i couldnt hear the start and forgot how to play it for the whole first section so i just 'drummed it up' as i went along.

to me it sounded like 3 different parts from 3 different songs just ploughed together that night.

it needs a whole can of mr.sheen before we play it again i think

i think you need a whole can of sheen befor you play again deans!!!

yeh its a good song just need to practice more befor the 28th:up:

fit like mins des here nae zeromisery hows it goin well stories this well drunk and baked deans is messed up on the couch singing statue tunes and tryin to call my ma but shes busy just sayin playin gigs are a reet laugh and the one in the tunnels was well good as i remember(bit worse for ware) you should the boy here its funny as fuck sorry bout the easter egg haed jokes sir oot laters:gringo:

just went to see the blues brothers thing in the music hall ace iboys fuckin crackin me up what a dick he he everyone come to the moorings on the 28th of this month it will be an ace laugh and stuff abodys ace mins he is away to throw up again feg sorry bout the no punctuation and spellin etc (stll better than chis ha ha ha ) peace oot

just went to see the blues brothers thing in the music hall ace iboys fuckin crackin me up what a dick he he everyone come to the moorings on the 28th of this month it will be an ace laugh and stuff abodys ace mins he is away to throw up again feg sorry bout the no punctuation and spellin etc (stll better than chis ha ha ha ) peace oot

:moody: Shouldnt really drink if you cant handle it, eh!!! :up: