aberdeen-music

Danananakroyd , Play The Tunnels

Guest idol_wild

That was a wicked show.

Although Uniform were absolutely jaw-droppingly fucking terrible! I can't believe I witnessed that. They were tight, but what the fuck are they trying to achieve? They don't even have an ounce of originality and they put on the worst live performance I think I've ever seen. Did they move a single inch?

Seriously despondent stuff. I'm glad they got little reaction at the end, because they didn't deserve it.

Dananananananananananananananananana put on pretty much the best show I have ever seen. Good luck to them. I hope they achieve everything they want.

Nice people, too.

Guest idol_wild
I saw danananakroyd on that thankfully shortlived scottish music tv program and thought they were utterly run of the mill, uninteresting and ultimately pointless.

Good for you.

I saw danananakroyd on that thankfully shortlived scottish music tv program and thought they were utterly run of the mill, uninteresting and ultimately pointless.

Whilst I'd agree that that programme was balls (the sound being absolutely horrible), I think it was pretty obvious that you weren't going to like them from the offset, rendering your post ultimately pointless. Dananananaykroyd (notice how I am spelling it correctly, though you may be getting your spelling from the poster which was also incorrect), were and are the most fun band I've seen in God knows how long. And that is a pretty good point!

it was good fun!

any pictures dave?

hair/guitars/rock posturing would be welcomed

aye there's a ton of them, i took a couple of hundred so it'll take me a wee while to sort through them and edit the good ones down. i'll stick a link up here once they're done though.

no there's not. i think you're meaning the picture of david from dananananaykroyd. who is quite clearly holding a guitar.

So I was and so he is. I blame the darkness of the stage and my tired eyes from staring at a monitor all day.